for Redefining Relationships

2/18/2020 c1 Books85
Very sweet!

I think your romance book would be a good read, too!

Thank you.
2/13/2020 c1 125Bil
Nice work! I liked seeing more of Krum and getting to know some non-standard characters. Extra points for having characters who can talk together about their romances and friendships and have sensible conversations on the topic!
2/10/2020 c1 4neverest
this was a sweet story. I love your Character Morag as well. thank you for sharing <3
12/23/2019 c1 kimjo2
Lovely, just lovely. Thanks so much
11/18/2019 c1 RonRR
And this is how the Yule Ball should have gone.

Ron
10/4/2019 c1 1Jimbocous
Nice one! Thanks.
9/28/2019 c1 PSay
This is a great little story. I love the way that harry and Hermione treated each other and their dates. thanks for a different look at the Yule Ball. Very well done. pms
9/25/2019 c1 Guest
Cute one shot!
9/27/2019 c1 noreenklose
Very nice!
I really enjoyed reading this story.
I love stories where moRon and his sister the fangirl are sidelined.
Thank you for writing.
9/22/2019 c1 17tyrannicpuppy
That was so sweet. Nicely done.
9/21/2019 c1 burungmalam
Feeling kinda gypped, this was billed as a Hermione and Viktor pairing, but it turned into Hermione and Harry.
9/21/2019 c1 10brady66
Such a beautiful story! You should continue it another chapter to let Hermione and Harry really end their friendship with Ron.

And please don’t let that horrible guest review get to you! Just a troll with nothing better to do with their lives
9/18/2019 c1 Guest
Stupid story Ron saved Harry life a lot of time but nope he does not trust him. Ron was a B student but you have Ron never study. If you ever read the book Harry goes to Ron. It was hermonie that used to follow Harry like a dog.
9/19/2019 c1 happylady
Wonderful one shot
I really enjoyed it
Until next time
Gloria
9/19/2019 c1 3Pitite-Liline
This is such a great story!
Adorable ideas, great writing style, well-paced, both divergent and complying with the movies (my only reference, personally, since I've never read the books), characters well-depicted and kept in-character.
If I must point out one "defaultthough it can't really be called that as it's more of a subjective point of view), I feel like there wasn't enough romantical HarryxHermione moments.
But I love it nonetheless!
Hopefully, there'll be more (a small sequel perphaps?hints, hints.
35 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »