for Borne Of Caution

5/31 c24 rainfallMyth
Liking the zinnia/Lee moments
5/31 c12 Mrjl
Awwwww! Little dork is having fun! That's great!
Can you understand more words now?
Awwwww! Little dork thinks his vocabulary is good, good job at being delusional!
5/31 c7 Ralmon
Oh No! Little dork doesn't have the brain capacity to understand me. It's OK little dork, I'll low my vocabulary to match you.
]

Little Snowflake is so jealous that he do what I do. Adorable Little Snowflake.

(I haven't have this so much fun in a review before!)
5/31 c7 Mrjl
5/31 c6 Ralmon
Awwwww! Little dork still doesn't understand anything. How immature.
Awwwww! Little dork doesn't understand that the best way to handle a brat is to use their language.
Awwwww! Little dork doesn't understand big words.
]

Oh No! I broke Little Snowflake!

Little Snowflake! Hang On!
5/31 c10 Mrjl
Awwwww! Little dork still doesn't understand anything. How immature.
Awwwww! Little dork doesn't understand that the best way to talk to a brat is to use their own language.
Awwwww! Little dork can't understand big words.
5/31 c5 Mrjl
Awwwww! Little dork still doesn't understand anything. How immature.
Awwwww! Little dork doesn't understand big words.
5/31 c5 Ralmon
Awwwww! Little dork still thinks his in the right, very delusional.

Awwwww! Little dork still doesn't understand anything.
]

Awww! Little Snowflake is imitating me! It feels so good to be an inspiration.
5/31 c4 Mrjl
Ralmon

Awwwww! Little dork is still babbling, how idiotic.
Awwwww! Little dork is happy. I feel so much better. *happy tears*
Awwwww! Little dork loves me. Thanks for the love and support. I'll do my best to teach you manners. *clapping*
5/31 c1 Mrjl
Awwwww! Little dork still thinks his in the right, very delusional.

Awwwww! Little dork still doesn't understand anything.
5/31 c4 Ralmon
Again in summary of your own review, lack of intelligence and vocabulary. Trying to change topics again while acting high and mighty when you're only showing that you're a fool.
]

Awww! Little Snowflake still doesn't understand anything.

Keep going, your only wasting your own time. With your long ass reviews.
LoL
]

Thanks for the encouragement Little Snowflake! I'll do my best!
5/31 c7 Mrjl
Ralmon

Keep going, your only wasting your own time. With your long ass reviews.
LoL
5/31 c3 Ralmon
You lack the intelligence to even come up with proper responses and is merely trying to change topics again. Congratulations, you are a scumbag that can't get over their own pride.
To think someone like you exist is beyond my imagination.

Ahhhh! Little Snowflake is babbling again. How cute

But don't worry poor little Ralmom it's okay, life is hard when your parents abandoned you.
How sad, poor little Ralmon seeking attention on the internet cause it feels unloved. Good job at using such big words when you never had an education. Something I should give you my condolences.
]

Ahhhh! Little Snowflake is so creative in making backstories.

Little baby Ralmon's feelings got hurt. It's alright, very one in the internet knows how much of a keyboard warrior you are.

Ahhhh! Little Snowflake is concerned. My heart is touched! *happy tears*

LOL, good job at another failure attempt of a comeback. Keep it up cause your only wasting your own time.

Fight on little Ralmon, the most egotistical brat on the internet.
]

Ahhh! Little Snowflake is encouraging me to have more fun. Love you Little Snowflake. *sparkly eyes*
5/31 c26 4Gentle Blossom
That was very enjoying to read. I loved how much more confident Lee was giving commands and taking Zinnia’s advice into consideration. That Electrike was too cute! Also, cannot wait to see Vulpix communicate with Lee better. Puls, can’t wait to see Shinx grow up bing and strong and start battling. Lee’s team is shaping up really well. I hope he gets that eevee he’s been wanting soon so he can evolve it into vaporen. Until next time!
5/31 c9 Mrjl
Ralmom

A summary and conclusion of your review:

To think someone like you exist is beyond my imagination.

Fight on little Ralmon, the most egotistical brat on the internet.
2,140 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »