for Borne Of Caution

5/13/2020 c1 3Zandaino-Nova-Ari
Is it wrong that ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ was plying in my head when the bomb dropped
5/13/2020 c9 foxsadist712
Wow, an Interlude I don't hate. Nice
5/13/2020 c9 1Astronauts
It's great to get outside context from Birch, even if it left me wanting more!
Another great chapter, I'm so glad I found this little gem of a story.
5/13/2020 c9 FantasyAddictions
Found this gem of a fic today and read the entire thing in one sitting only to be immediately given a noitification about a new chapter. I am really enjoying the way things seem to be progressing. I am very excited to see where Lee goes and how he applies the logic of what we read in the pokedex to the actual pokemon given some of the absolutely ridiculous bs thats in there. Can't wait to read more - well done!
5/13/2020 c9 doomqwer
You are really pumping them out this was well done I truely enjoyed this even as a recap it’s well done and give a good portal to Lee’s thoughts
5/13/2020 c9 Mad167
Ahsjskakskaksdkjska all these updates! I love this story! It's easily my favourite Pokémon fanfiction currently! Thank you!
5/13/2020 c9 2bobcat86
enjoying the story. it takes a second to adjust to the second-person, but only a second and is still a fun read. are you planning on adding mega-forms? looking forward to the coming chapters.
5/13/2020 c9 Arya970
Really great chapter yet again. Hope to see him add Treecko to his team.

Birch's view on Lee's point of view is interesting to read.

Keep it up.

Eagerly waiting for your next chapter.
5/13/2020 c9 1Silverswordmaster
I really wish you wouldn’t put yourself down as much as you do man, this story is excellent and I find myself well enraptured and quite excited when I see an update, as few as I have personally seen since I joined around chapter five (these shortish but sweet ones being a nice highlight to enjoy).

I feel like I can really put myself in Lee’s shoes and seeing how much he cares for Vulpix, and how Vulpix cares for him in turn is a treat.

Honestly can wait for more, but that doesn’t tell you exactly how excited I am for more! Keep it up and keep your chin up, thank you for lwtting us into your world!
5/13/2020 c9 PhantomOfDeath1
I cannot express just how much I LOVE this story. Having an aggressive animal expert placed in the Pokemon world is simply GENIUS.
The way he looks at pokemon and interacts with them is unique and wonderful. I fully expect Vulpix to be one of the most powerful fire types in the world even BEFORE she evolves with how your working on her pyrokinesis.

Just make sure that you have Vulpix as strong physically and elementally as possible before evolving with a fire stone. This way you can be sure that she will be unmatched in all categories.

Love what your doing SO much. Keep it up and have fun with it. Explore all the possibilities that the fake Pokedex offers. Good luck my friend.
5/13/2020 c9 Lamotu
Hey- how’s it going?

Admittedly, I’m one of those bastards who read and almost never leave a review, but I’m loving the direction you’re taking this, the ideas and the writing itself. Well done, and please keep it up. :)
5/13/2020 c9 Eviline
Regardless that this is a summary, it was still a fascinating read. I do hope he's going to find a new teammate soon, even if it is just to read another log post about them :)
5/13/2020 c9 Kyu9930
Could it be a subconscious projection of Aura that Lee does that helps him connect with Pokemon and share his intentions after being around animals for so long?

Has Lee started to forage for berries as he travels through the region? He could find some interesting berries along the way like in the games. Especially since a lot of the areas are quite forested and away from civilisation, wouldn't be a stretch for there to be berries growing in the wild. He could even be like the Johnny Appleseed of Hoenn going around planting berries after he forages them lol (fun idea haha), and we can see the chaos ensue as researchers try to find out in a while why there are so many berries around and pokemon are slightly stronger and healthier.

Now that Lee has started to experiment with the diet of Vulpix, would he try to optimize diets for different types of pokemon? Like fire types prefer having more spicy berries in their food as it kickstart their inner flame while water pokemon like some other berries which soothe them and allow them to be more in tune with their element? (I'm going of the top of my head here, haven't really researched it. But i do think there is something like this for poke blocks at least in the games)
5/13/2020 c9 EyeofSoren
more is what we want, its already great just more
5/13/2020 c8 3sevenvik
Great chapter, happy to see you updating again. But a little some thing I am hungup on - You realize that interludes generally use the POV of someone else? Like if this chapter was in Brendan or Zinnia POV the title would be more accurate, right now it's just another chapter.
2,150 « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 136 .. Last Next »