for Borne Of Caution

4/28/2020 c6 lizaia
Wow. This was just great. I really enjoy the story. I can't wait to see where you go from here.
4/29/2020 c6 6echo42
This is a really good story! Dr Doolittle as a pokemon trainer, very fun.
4/29/2020 c1 echo42
Oof. There's a start to a pokemon story.
4/29/2020 c6 Devang98
Hey bro can you put more chapter here I really loved your work .
4/25/2020 c6 supernerd16
really really good
4/25/2020 c6 Rydralle
A well written story and a very fun read. Looking forward to more.
4/22/2020 c3 ehbon172
Hm, I really hope the MC here gets some researcher privileges with how much research he alone will bring to the table. He could write books on animal behavior and the animals themselves that most likely don’t exist in the Pokemon world if animals really are that scarce. And he has an education that puts most actual trainers to shame. At the very least he should get credit for the research he does contribute, even if Birch has to co-sign the papers to get them any attention.
4/21/2020 c6 Zukko
This is a really enjoyable fic, looking forward to more!
And are we gonna see more of that Manectric?
4/19/2020 c6 Eviline
He gorgeously handled that. How dare they just steal that egg! Manectric was completely in her rights
4/19/2020 c3 Eviline
That Vulpix is going to be unstoppable. Can't wait until he starts travelling and catching new teammembers!
4/19/2020 c2 Eviline
I love that vulpix already. Can't wait to read where you are taking this.
4/19/2020 c1 Eviline
This is one of the most well-written, well-thought out first chapters I have ever read. You should be very proud, it is so realistic and sucked me right in. I couldn't stop reading!
4/13/2020 c3 Morrowing
Kinda funny how the banking and money systems in place here are pretty optimised compared to reality, and yet they seem to exclude tax on price tags, which I think only Americans do lol
4/11/2020 c6 V1DEOGAMER
Amazing story keep up the good work
4/10/2020 c6 SeigZeon