for A Series of Marvelous Events: Part 17

9/29 c1 Quinn lovebirds
Hey, I love A Series of Unfortunate Events and I love this story. Can you make a story where the Quagmire’s meet the X-Men? I would really love that!
6/5 c1 ItsArash62
Hey, I love A Series of Unfortunate Events and can you pretty please make another one of these stories? They are so awesome!
5/21 c1 Guest
Can you pretty please write another story about the Baudelaires? These stories are so amazing!
4/28 c1 MyraPoppy828
Can you please make another one of these stories? I really love them and I really love A Series of Unfortunate Events.
3/21 c1 Juliasfanfics
Hey, I love your stories including this one. Can you please make another one of these? I really love them.
3/17 c1 Alyssamaxwell765
I really loveed this. I really am a fan of A Series of Unfortunate Events and this story was really awesome. Can you make another? I’ve made a list of guardians for the Baudelaires to live with.

Eddie Brock - Venom
Wanda Maximoff - Scarlet Witch
Clint Barton - Hawkeye
Natasha Romanoff - Black Widow
Robbie Reyes - Ghost Rider
3/17 c1 AJRodwick64
Hi, I’m really loves these stories that you make. I was just wondering when are you to make another part of A Series of Marvelous Events cause I really love them?
10/26/2019 c1 Guest
Bye-bye Count Olaf! Good luck escaping!
10/18/2019 c1 12T-Rex-1000
Yes, glad your back to writing these one-shots. They're very entertaining and I love seeing how the baudilaire's lives are like under the MCU heroe's care. Have you considered these MCU characters for future installments in your series: wanda maximoff (scarlet witch), clint barton (hawkeye), natasha romanoff (black widow), and robbie reyes (ghost rider).
9/26/2019 c1 8Angryfanfic
Can you do one with venom where the Bauldilairs stay with Eddie brock and count olaf arrives and venom deals with them ?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service