for Northern Exposure

12/31/2019 c2 30tmtcltb
This was so sweet. They seem so very natural together, with Addy's playfulness balancing Daniel's serious nature. I do hope that you will continue writing for these two!
12/31/2019 c1 tmtcltb
Oh their reunion was adorable! You really captured those first love moments. And the Sam-Jack conversation was pretty funny.
10/11/2019 c2 72MusketeerAdventure
Nicely done, and very romantic! Really enjoyed this and looking forward to reading more.
9/26/2019 c2 90Mini Goat
Is the book store... by chance... Bering & Sons? :D

Also... you're welcome *In her best Maui voice*
9/26/2019 c1 Mini Goat
Heh, nailed Jack and Sam's favorite past time of messing with each other.
9/26/2019 c2 5Sam0728
*fans self* Oh my! I love it!

I especially love Daniels dialogue in the bathroom with her, it is straight up, completely him! Super cute! This pairing makes me so freaking happy!

I want my own Daniel, he's just so awkward and adorable! Btw, totally love the *clears throat* less civilized, animalistic pride he has when she looks at him!
9/20/2019 c1 LizzyDixon
I'm so excited! When you said you were writing more stories I didn't expect one so quickly! Daniel is so adorable!
9/20/2019 c1 A fan
Very much looking forward to this addition. I really liked the last and I'm sure I will love this too!
9/20/2019 c1 Sam0728
*melting* so freaking cute, I can't even! I want a Daniel of my own, he is so sweet, he deserves all the happiness! Love it, deeply!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service