for Secrets: The New Agent

7/7/2020 c8 Guest
Update very soon plz
10/8/2019 c8 1lolyncut
I hope Strauss and Hotch are going to hold her opinions about her father against her. He could have very well been the one abusing her. maybe he put her on the team to keep her near, so the abuse could continue.
10/8/2019 c5 lolyncut
Morgan always think he knows best. I guess that's why he's not one of my favorite agents. I hope he doesn't treat the new girl with regret.
10/7/2019 c8 Quilter1993
Oh boy about Abby's father. Hopefully Spencer and Abby bond about their fathers.
10/1/2019 c7 Quilter1993
Hopefully Spencer tells Abby how it was for him when he first started at the BAU.
9/30/2019 c6 Quilter1993
Hopefully Hotch heard Spencer tell Morgan to stop calling him pretty boy.
9/30/2019 c6 lolyncut
I just hope she doesn't get drop dead drunk. That wouldn't go over at all.
9/30/2019 c4 lolyncut
Well, one problem solved, but now, more have popped up. Saving Abby's life should be foremost in their minds.
9/30/2019 c3 lolyncut
Right now, Reid better make this the best performance of his life. He's going to have to be confident in his lies.
9/29/2019 c5 Quilter1993
I'm glad that Abby is OK and maybe Hotch should remind Morgan about how Spencer was when he first joined the team. It's a given that Spencer's self confidence grew over the years.
9/27/2019 c4 Quilter1993
Hopefully Abby lives
9/24/2019 c3 Quilter1993
I hope that everyone except the hostage takers gets out alive. I wonder what personal matter Spencer had to talk to Hotch about?
9/23/2019 c2 8Sazzita
Great story idea but why did any of them try to escape?

I know why Spencer didn’t but You only mentioned 2 gun men and the both went into the back why didnt he get or some of them try to get out when they were left alone for minutes?
9/22/2019 c1 1lolyncut
So Reid is also in the cafe? Bad luck is again with Spencer Reid. Why am I not surprised? Hopefully, he'll come up with something, he usually does.
9/22/2019 c2 lolyncut
Well, it's too late to argue who SHOULD have been in the cafe. They know Reid is there, and an unknown agent. Rescue plans will have to change. I really like the beginning of this story. Can't wait for more to come.
17 Page 1 2 Next »