for C H I M

12/21/2020 c1 1D72
I think I read a fic once where Cersei indeed died of a chamber pot out a window. That made the end of this fic even more chilling.
10/29/2020 c1 TheTamrielian
Bran is the one ultimately responsible for Dany's insanity and everything else on the show. And it's explained with a meta from The Elder Scrolls.

This puts Season 8 into a whole new perspective, I think. I've said that I liked Season 8's first half a lot more than the second half. Now that I've read this... I don't think I'll be able to look at Bran the same way again. Lmao

"Reality can be whatever I want."
8/4/2020 c1 25Kira007Goddess of Chaos
why is this a crossover?
7/9/2020 c1 Cats are my World
I can't
This is great
Perfect
11/1/2019 c1 Phantasys
Don't worry about mangling Elder Scrolls lore, it's written to be convoluted on purpose so that the individual can decide what they want to believe rather than having truly substantive hard rules.
10/11/2019 c1 Artimuos Sen
If Bran manages Westeros better than everyone who sits on iron throne and become a king who helps his subjects then I see no problem, after all everyone is only fighting for iron throne or for spat between lords which resulted in massive amounts of death and rapes of common folks because their pride is bigger than their subjects.
10/8/2019 c1 Guest
Bran is a jerk.
9/25/2019 c1 15Morality is a Spook
This is scarily good and manages to explain everything wrong in the show.
9/20/2019 c1 1Xandrom