FanFiction.Net

4/26/2023 c2 6AmethystWriterx
FOR SURE THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAP, ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE OMG

Hi, Author! Nice story!
4/26/2023 c1 AmethystWriterx
Hello, Artemys-san! It's really nice to read one of your work!

This is the first time I came across to City Hunter Fandom, despite I've been a fan for some time, and the good thing is I found your work first and fell in love from how you made this one. I saw you made another fic in French, I hope to read it!

I really love this idea, an alternate universe from the main issues. What if Kaori agreed to leave Shinjuku and live a good life instead? What will happen to Ryo? After read this chapter, it is implied that Ryo has love Kaori from the first time?

Since English not my mother tongue, I find your work is not so much hard to understand but still beautiful to read.

Thank you and keep writing!

Regards,
AmethystWriterx
5/5/2022 c6 neha borkar
Hi,
Loved the story! keep writing more city hunter stories!
-Neha :)
5/2/2021 c6 Archery
Very good story. Thank you for writing it.
9/30/2020 c6 vaarikas
It's a really nice piece of fanfiction, I'm glad I read it. What I enjoyed in particular was that we got to see the story from Ryo's perspective as well, something that didn't happen in the original. Keep up the good work!
1/7/2020 c1 1MsCuriosityintrouble
I'm loving it!
9/28/2019 c2 15Mercury1980
Hello, I've just read the two chapters. I love the beginning of your story. It fits the manga even with the alterations. I'lm really eager to read the next one and Wonder how Kaori will come back in Ryo's life. Have a good day.
9/25/2019 c2 Guest
Salut j adore merci j'espère qu'il aurait une suite es ce que il va aller la voir franchement merci je lis plusieurs histoire et je ne peut pas m'en passer merci beaucoup
9/22/2019 c1 AT
Love the first chapter of the story so much~can't wait to read the next chapter!thank you