for Just Friends

1/1 c1 Faefolk11
I loved this thank you. it was so damn sweet and adorable!
5/9/2020 c1 violet lilaccs
awwwwwwwwwwe
2/13/2020 c1 1geekqueen2010
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ugh, I still want more to read though.
11/23/2019 c1 CopyrightKooky
Any chance of you extending this to a full-length story? It's such a great premise.
10/25/2019 c1 22Alyce and Indi
How 'bout that, I like friends-to-lovers too! Maybe not realistic NECESSARILY, but that's kinda sorta what maybe happens near the end of my original novel, only the MC, unlike Marinette, won't even admit it to herself. (Her [former] best friend, however, is another story. Like Adrien, he'd ask her out if he thought she liked him, but they've grown apart and he isn't sure. Teehee. I love torturing my characters.)

This story is definitely inspiring me to write another draft! Hmm...yes, that could work...

Thanks for sharing your stories!
10/20/2019 c1 5Daniel Letchford
GHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH! AHGAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA...! ok i'm good now... please write another chapter where they discover each other secret identities.
Anyways, great short! loved it!
10/19/2019 c1 20writeringoodfaith
IVE MISSED ADRIENETTE SO MUCH. That season 3 final was a killer. Thank you for this gem of a fic.
10/17/2019 c1 4Swirlspot
So cuuute!
And the irony of Adrien's obliviousness... lol
10/13/2019 c1 6The Moxie Fox
Of course no one is going to complain! Another adorable Adrienette story, my favorite kind! Thanks! :D
9/29/2019 c1 Maxe
Juste perfect! One of my favorites fics! Love it!
9/28/2019 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
That was really Nice and Great!
Adrien develop his feeling in the nice pace.
Adrien also get to learn that try to move on is not easy if there's no full commitment or something like that.
Marinette handle the confession in the end really well.
Lovely!
9/25/2019 c1 partofthekpoparmy
Very sweet story :))
9/25/2019 c1 89Tris Pond
this was so cute!
9/24/2019 c1 27CharlieBoneFan
Cute story!
9/22/2019 c1 Guest
I love it so much! And you’re a fantastic writer!
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »