for Shape of You

5/21 c1 1CowboyCrusader
As pure fluff goes, it's all right.
12/5/2019 c1 Cheryl
This was fun. I enjoyed it!
9/22/2019 c1 32RyokoMist
Sooooo I'm not gonna lie:

When you first started introducing the beautiful woman he was admiring, I kinda got an attitude. I literally sat here and said to myself, "SO WHO SHE THINK SHE IS?! TERRY IF YOU DONT PULL OUT A PHONE AND CALL MAX-T IF YOU DONT MAKE MAX WALK IN THIS BAR-TERRY STOP OOGLING HER FIGURE - - - - WAIT... oh... Ohhhhhh...maybe it's... OH IT IS! T2 YOU CLEVER LITTLE MINX I'LL NEVER DOUBT YOU AGAIN!" (I'm lying. You'll probably do something within the next 5 hours.)

Anyways, cute story. The unexpected ones are the best. I love how they just casually snuck into talking about them. YASSSSSSSS T!
9/22/2019 c1 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Nice story as always! I love how Terry went from "Dang, she looks fine" to "Oh dregs, that's my best friend!" in a matter of seconds. Hahaha
9/21/2019 c1 11alwaysdoubted
Very impressive work here from you once again. It's been awhile since I read anything related to Batman Beyond, very underrated show in my opinion. Loved the dynamic you had with Maxine leaving town but came back after realizing what she left behind. Terry, as he should, welcomed her back with open arms. Safe to say this is only the beginning for these two. Great rekindled romance tale you created here. Looking forward to more of your work!

alwaysdoubted
9/21/2019 c1 Beachgirl25
Thank you for that wonderful Batman present! Can’t wait to see what u write next!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service