for My Hero Academia: Superman

11/23/2020 c9 233gunman
Guess I should have seen that coming. The Flash experiment.
Still, might be better than his Engine quirk...if it doesn't kill him.
And all thanks to Izuku.
Very nice.
And if it's not the Joker...is it going to be like Batman Beyond Return of The Joker? Microchip implant in another person? Body jumping? But who is he really?
And the fact that UA took a major hit. The politicians will be up their butts too.
Write on.
11/21/2020 c8 gunman
Please tell me you're gonna use Eri to undo Tenyas loss of Quirk.
It's the only thing that'll work now.
And sadly, Joker had a point.
Fear of the League and Superman...the government's of the world would turn to supervillains for some kind of equalizer.
Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Great work here.
Write on.
11/21/2020 c8 windwolf777
Honestly, not bad. Enjoying it so far. And I'm actually fine with Iida losing his quirk. He's my least favorite of the 1A students that get screen time. (So excluding people like Sato, Ojiro, etc)
11/21/2020 c8 joeyginise
Ah so that is what happened to hand man. Didn't see that coming. You know, I wasn't too convinced by the way Joker got away. And I think that is mostly because escaping from the superman is really hard to do well, let alone consistently. Especially with the Joker. I imagine he is a very difficult character to write, so many things to consider. So many factors and contingencies in every plan. Sounds like it would be overwhelming for an unprepared writer. Though you seem to be doing well by estimate. So that is a plus.

The Iida family is going to have a field day with this, Big Bro Ingenium is probably going to lead that manhunt.
11/21/2020 c8 1Mewtwo-TheLoneShadow
I really am enjoying this story, but I do have a small criticism if you'll indulge me?

Izuku really doesn't pull off the 'Superman' vibe you're going for, though through no fault of his own or yours honestly. It's just that we never really get that grand 'Wow factor' from him because apparently buckets of kryptonite/artificial kryptonite/etc are just so easily obtainable in this world. ; We never get that sense of invulnerability, that 'immovable wall between innocent people and the bad guys' that Superman always gave off because we (the audience) are fully aware that all his enemies A, know his weakness. And B, apparently exploiting that weakness is incredibly easy!

I completely understand that Super Izuku needs weaknesses, but when those weaknesses are everywhere and seemingly legion it really takes the awe away from the storyline. / Plus kinda the same thing when he gets injured or damaged in some way even without his weaknesses being present, kinda makes us question his supposed 'invulnerability' when we see him so casually injured, you know?

I'm genuinely loving the story so far, it's just that I can't help but feel that the above needed to at least be mentioned. Kudos and good luck on the next chapter!
11/20/2020 c8 Squaretree
Awesome. Please keep this story going.
Let me guess, you plan on having Iida gaining access to the Speed Force to make up for the loss of his Quirk, aren’t you? (I think that would be cool.)
Maybe Mina can gain a Lantern Ring. A green lantern ring for her strong will; a blue lantern ring for being so hopeful of Izuku’s return from being kidnapped by the League; or a pink lantern ring for her love for Izuku, Eri, and Inko.
Or, instead, Mina can gain Wonder Woman’s bracelets (which would give her flight, super strength, durability, and super speed) and become the next WW.
11/20/2020 c8 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent update and I liked all the twists in the chapter
11/20/2020 c8 7The Incomparable Tim Curry
You really managed to make the Joker as vile and cold-blooded as ever.
11/20/2020 c8 3RonaldM40196867
Joker never could keep his mouth shut.

You're doing good.
11/17/2020 c7 67Mrotrax
It may be short but dear god it was worth the wait!
What a fantastic and dire challenge for the kids to face!
Also, Eri calling Katsuki uncle brought a smile to my face
11/17/2020 c7 Guest
Ambitious, I'll give ya that... the joker does love his bombs. My only tip would be to keep an eye on jokers signature... Joker gas bombs I could totally see him arming in a random orphanage basement and on a random Joker goon hidden in the more populated areas in order to well, both distract the heroes and laugh at the scrambling like he's prone to do in all other situations.
11/17/2020 c7 2ProjectIceman
CURSE YOU JOKER! CURSE YOU!
11/17/2020 c7 Squaretree
Awesome chapter. Please keep it up.
11/17/2020 c7 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent update thank you and nice work with Joker’s plan with the bombs.
11/17/2020 c7 Starlord Master
Joker should've gone into show business.
161 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »