FanFiction.Net
for Odds

1/31/2022 c1 3ImaHarveyFan
Ooh loved this <3
6/26/2020 c1 Guest
HHahha this is hilarious ! !
3/23/2020 c1 babzfgm
Absolutely love it!
12/24/2019 c1 Guest
Loved it ...
11/14/2019 c1 SuitsFanatic22
Great story!
9/22/2019 c1 4BertAndTiva
hahahah I will email you my paypal account ;p
but srly, this was so hilarious and dramatic, and so Donna, I loved it!
9/22/2019 c1 70AnonymousDH
Djdjsjjsjaja this was so good, like this wasn’t any situation I’d ever have thought of but the interactions were spot on. The conversations, her protectiveness of Harvey.. the sudden change and how Malik is there. Like is still can’t stand the man but yeah I believe he’d do exactly what you had him do here and then the moment in the hospital. Harvey’s reaction was so him! And AMANDA . Yeah I’m dead. This is great
9/22/2019 c1 mayflowerinmay
When I read the summary, I didn't really think anyone could make much from that scenario, but I was pleasantly surprised. You captured emotions and atmosphere really well and I enjoyed this!
9/22/2019 c1 8NightCody
Sarah and Gabriel together doing comedic scenes would be effortless; they are born into it. I'm also very looking forward to Wednesday's episode, but at the same time I want to stop time, not see them all together anymore, it's hard. Good shot!
9/22/2019 c1 17Andelin
Never knew I needed this story until I read it. This was awesome! Such a fun read. Actually totally feeling with Malik now :) Poor guy just have scared out of his mind with Donna screaming from his floor.
Thanks for sharing.