for Point of Convergence

9/26/2019 c1 7PK-chan12
This is fantastic! I love the modernization of Byleth and Dimitri; they feel fresh yet still so familiar. The way Dimitri gapes at Byleth's smile and then blurts out a breakfast invitation? Then their lingering handshake! Ugh, my cold shriveled heart warmed up...how dare you make me feel emotions!

Anway, I enjoyed the original plot that connected two beloved characters via their personal demons. Both stayed very much in tune to their character essence. "A bull afraid of the china shop," wonderful parallel! And ofcourse the cameos of Jeritza, Mercedes, and Sothis the cat, brilliant.

You have a wonderful flow to your writing and a nice simplicity that still conveys powerful emotions; bravo!

Hope to read more!
9/23/2019 c1 3Hikari no Seishin
Loved your fic! It was very cute and in character. Keep up the good work!
9/22/2019 c1 Etrinity
I loved this! It was super cute, I think you captured their personalities perfectly. I’ll be keeping my eye out for more of your fics! :)
9/22/2019 c1 29AreiaCannaid
Awww this was lovely and very novel written too. I love how you modernized it, I feel it really fit the characters and their situations. The interactions were both poignant and sweet. I really enjoyed it!

Thanks so much for writing!