for Petunia Evans and the Foundation of the Wizarding World

1/6 c5 4Lily-Potter8
Loved this story. Glad to see it was updated this past year. Hope to read more in the future
5/13/2020 c3 14Meester Lee
Fun chapter. I enjoyed watching Eileen Snape go on the war path.
4/6/2020 c5 crankypants16
Great chapter! Thank you
4/1/2020 c5 ej-83
maybe that magic creature should bite lily, potter, black n other extremists or think they r better than others.. n that bite takes back all the magic in them.. i mean if magic was given and gifted to them.. then it can be taken back..
3/21/2020 c5 1Calmzone1
Poor Petunia. But, I think it was a good thing that she was chosen. She desperately wanted magic, and to be with her sister. Now it is being proven what a spoiled little brat Lily has become.

I have to admit, it always makes me angry to read about Lily cutting her friend out of her life. She knew she was his only friend, he had Year mates and housemates. But only her. But because she was popular, and the Griffs felt she shouldn’t spend time with a Snake, they distracted her with things so she couldn’t spend time with him. What was he supposed to do? Spend all his time alone pining for her?

Love the story. So interesting. Well done
3/20/2020 c5 17Child of Dreams
Alright, seriously.
What is with all of the Lily and McGonagall hate?
3/19/2020 c5 mooneysfate
wow! great chapter! :) thank you!
11/21/2019 c4 Sick Steve McGarrett FanGirl
I love this story. I hope you'll update soon please.
10/25/2019 c4 ej-83
then y won't the "source" take back the magic from the wizards who have abused their magics from them aka voldemort n some purebloods.. so minerva is the cause..haha..she should be ashamed of herself for bullying others n playing god..too bad can not get rid of her easily..maybe can get rid of lily earlier..n those bullies too..
10/21/2019 c4 Child of Dreams
Why is McGonagall such a bitch?
10/21/2019 c3 Child of Dreams
Is this a Lily-Basher?
10/21/2019 c4 mooneysfate
thank you for the wonderful update! :)
10/21/2019 c4 graynavarre
Fun - I always love it when Minerva gets hit because she didn't rein in those four idiotic bullies.
10/1/2019 c3 Petuniasteve
Dios lily por que eres así
10/1/2019 c3 mooneysfate
i love that eileen told off potter, black, and pettigrew! wonderful story! :)
25 Page 1 2 Next »