for Burn Out

6/15 c3 Bavh Haden
This is a great story so far, please finish!
6/10 c3 83dS-Tiff
It's not often we get to see Hannibal go full-on CO with his team, but in this case he's perfectly justified - I really love how he says what he has to say to BA and then goes back to being his friend, showing concern for his injuries. And I really love how Murdock calls BA to check he's OK.

This is a fantastic start and you have me hooked - I can see it's been a while since you updated this story, but I really hope you are able to write more soon. I'd love to see how this one turns out.
6/10 c2 dS-Tiff
I love how you've portrayed BAs friendship with Face in this chapter - I can just see Face making himself at home at BAs apartment! We don't often get to see him interact with Face - he's more often with either Hannibal, or Murdock - but this feels very realistic for the two of them. I can completely see BA losing it after such a tragedy involving a young child and you've really got inside his head here. Loved the line about the new haircut, too!
6/10 c1 dS-Tiff
We don't often see fics written from BAs POV, so this one is a refreshing change. In other fics (and even sometimes on the show) he can be a little one-dimensional, but you've done a great job of fleshing out his character.
6/7 c3 CecileGa
Very exciting story. I would lire to read the next chapter. Thanks a lot
4/16 c3 Bavh
I love it! Please finish it.
10/27/2019 c2 5Ruger9
I read this story before but I'm not sure if I reviewed it. I liked this for several reasons. First there are not so many stories from BAs point of view. I also liked the interaction between Face and BA. I can totally see BA becoming completely unhinged at a kid he knows dying of an overdose and losing his mind going after those responsible. Lastly, i really liked how BA and Face are both deathly afraid of Hannibal. We always see the camaraderie in the show but i can totally see he would have that hard ass persona with the guys if they mess up like that. My fave is Hannibal so I love seeing little snippets into his personality. I hope you decide to write more A Team fanfic.
9/26/2019 c1 32LAGC
Great job opening up a story and reeling me in. I look forward to reading your next installment. BA isn’t often a lead/central character in FF so I appreciate how you’ve portrayed him here. The “no questions asked-we take care of our own” mantra of The Team was clearly evident too.
9/23/2019 c1 20Old English Game
You have a very nicely written hook, and I particularly enjoy your descriptions of the people around BA - they really set the scene - and the smaller details, the cuffs, certain qualities of certain cellmates, the plastic phone creaking in his hand. You also did an excellent job of showing the situation in pieces of surroundings and internal dialogue instead of telling. Excited to read more :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service