for THE SPEC OPS: THE PATH OF REDEMPTIONS

8/20/2020 c9 Guest
For fk sake get a beta reader, the grammar errors make it painful to read
8/17/2020 c3 Guest
The grammar mistakea are painful to read, hope there wont be any in next chapters
7/11/2020 c10 4Monster King
Awesomeness please continue
7/11/2020 c10 SPARTAN-626
Nice.
5/28/2020 c1 9PhillyCh3zSt3ak
This really does need either a beta reader or someone that can help clean it up because its kind of messy with grammatical errors. I can tell by your profile that you're not a native English speaker (the Argentinian flag is kind of a giveaway) and I would advise reaching out to a beta reader, maybe one who is bilingual who can help with weird intricacies of translating specific sentence structure into English as English is a beast of a language with weird shit all over the place.
4/29/2020 c9 Guest
B, buena historia amigo.
4/17/2020 c2 3Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Mistakes with grammar are common.
Occasional mistakes with gun designations:
M249 not '39
M4A1 not M1A4
3/31/2020 c9 Akin2018
I think you should accuse Beasley.
3/30/2020 c9 Thaqif
DO FUCKING NOTHING. STOP BEING AN IDIOT.
3/30/2020 c9 4Monster King
Great job
3/29/2020 c9 SPARTAN-626
Nice introduction to new characters and teams to the story and a new enemy that will likely side with the mutts. Im liking this Joel character with what we saw of his background, him having a family and he’s a good Christian man. As well nice to see a bit of what happened to Dubai after the big flash of light and hope we see more of it later on.

Good to see Will still alive and making good headway with the king and the two princesses. Looking forward to seeing how he deals with Beasley and I say do nothing for now. I wonder who this young man is exactly.

Also good job with using the right words for the genders, still some mix up here and there but major improvement all in all.

Nice work here and I look forward to seeing how your RvB/ME fanfic turns out.
3/29/2020 c9 Guest
I'm sorry, but this is a mess. There are a number of grammatical errors with misspelled and missing words, along with capitalization and punctuation errors.
3/29/2020 c9 58Perseus12
I'd say A) Accuse Beasley. I'd like to see/imagine him along with his fellow conspirators being executed for the crimes of committing treason against the Seven Shield Alliance and collaborating the Black Dogs which that would make me HAPPY seeing them DEAD! Hehehehehe~!
3/29/2020 c9 Guest
What the fuck is going on anymore.
1/19/2020 c1 Guest
There are all sorts of spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors here.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »