for The Wall Between Us

8/15/2020 c5 159Qoheleth
Dear Luz:

This is a little thing, but - French music *is* Latin music. French is a Romance language, too, after all. (Also, just thought I should mention: At one point int his chapter, you refer to the villain of the series as "Hack Moth". You may want to go back and correct that.)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
3/23/2020 c8 1geekqueen2010
If the Miraculous Ladybug cure can't undo death caused by akumatized people then all the people of Paris would've been dead after Ondyne had flooded Paris while she was akumatized.
3/23/2020 c7 geekqueen2010
At least he's starting to actually consider Marinette.
3/22/2020 c5 geekqueen2010
Adrien finally ate the cheese and liked it! But then the stupid nightmare made him decide never to touch the stuff again! *pouts* I mean I never got to try it but I'd probably like it so it's sad that he's not gonna eat it cuz of some stupid nightmare.
2/29/2020 c2 Guest
This was...a really stupid plot, sorry. Ladybug and Chat Noir are powerful enough as public figures to be able to simply ASK for the census files as a matter of security. The didn't need this whole mission impossible nonsense. I feel the impulse to just stop reading this because the obvious Mary Sue-ish self-insert and slight vilification of Marinette/Ladybug, while tolerable now, might make this unbearable later. But I'll give the benefit of the doubt for this and keep reading.
2/28/2020 c16 Evolved Ignis
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
2/22/2020 c15 MarichatluvDOA
Oh my goodness, you keep on killing me with that song! I'll admit I kinda started crying because I grew so attached to Alba... Good job!
2/22/2020 c15 RebekMiraculous
you made me cry at the end:') bittersweet
1/31/2020 c1 1Luz.art
The song is called "the wall between us" or "ce mur qui nous separe"
You can Google it, it's beautiful
1/31/2020 c1 Guest
It's great. But the lyrics what song is it?
11/14/2019 c8 MarichatluvDOA
Oh jeez...I really needed to let my emotions out today, thanks?! Beautiful
11/6/2019 c7 MarichatluvDOA
I love how you just... Sebastian Yatra! Un año is my favourite song from him! I'm so glad I'm not the only person who loves his music! Also, I love your story so far, it goes so well with the song! This is my favourite story, and gahhh! It's so well done. Love how we have a cinnamon roll adult who's in love with young Alba3 I don't think it's weird, it's really cute!
10/24/2019 c5 Winner321
Thank you! Yes that final battle episode was dumb.
10/15/2019 c4 101emyy250