for No Lucky Matter

9/23/2020 c26 54Gage the Hedgehog
Wow. Didn't see that coming.
9/22/2020 c26 6Mr. Freeman
As, I was hoping the McBrides would take Lily in too.
9/22/2020 c26 Zero
I'm eager to see how they'll get things back to normal now
9/22/2020 c26 5Joanne Frances Tiano Cajilig
At least lily will be near by... Good Night
Sweet Dream
9/22/2020 c26 8DreadedCandiru2
Well, that takes care of that. It's almost over now, isn't it?
9/18/2020 c24 Guest
Lincoln's parents should get 3 to 5 years in prison and Lynn Jr. should get 8 to 12 months in juvie.
9/18/2020 c25 Guest
16 months? Don't you mean 3 years imprisonment?
9/18/2020 c25 Guest
Oh snap it's heating up!
9/17/2020 c25 Engineer1869
I have to admit it was a pleasant surprise that the kids didn't implode into a fight over who deserved to be blamed for everything. But I suspect that it is because every is still in shock over the verdict and that sibling fights will break out sooner or later. Speaking of sooner or later, now that the parents have been found guilt its probably only a matter of time before word gets out as I can think of a few people who testified against the Loud family who would be all to eager to tell anyone and everyone that the parents were arrested.

Anyway I look forward to seeing Lily's future and the aftermath of Lori calling Bobby.

On a final note, I not sure what to make of Howard and Harold's thoughts when the judge gave them custody of Lincoln and Lucy . It just feels wrong for them to view it as a victory, instead of relief that they could help out the family of their son's best friend.

Keep up the good work.
9/17/2020 c25 DreadedCandiru2
Ah. I should think that she'd be going to stay with Ruthie. Am I right?
9/17/2020 c25 54Gage the Hedgehog
Oh boy. What a chapter.
9/16/2020 c24 Lincoln Dimartino Jr
They never should have punished Lincoln to begin with. ANY parent would easily understand his reasoning.
9/16/2020 c25 5Joanne Frances Tiano Cajilig
So that's how she got custody...
9/16/2020 c25 Tristen
Ooohh, this does not look good.
9/16/2020 c25 6Mr. Freeman
Please tell me the McBrides will also take Lily in the next chapter.
324 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »