for No Lucky Matter

1/21/2020 c21 BG
I remember that episode "Attention Deficit." when the sisters bombarded Clyde's dads into helping them and scattered their belongings all over the place.
I hope Lincoln and Lucy do get taken in by the McBrides if the parents are sent to prison.
1/18/2020 c21 Engineer1869
Well it's a good think that Luan got rid of her collection of Lincoln's embarrassing moments. I can't help bu think that maybe they should have took pictures of Lola's blackmail book and Lori's security system.

I'm not sure its a good idea for the Maxwells and Mcbrides to attend the trial. I feel like that if they learn about the Sister fight Protocol or any other questionable behavior from the parents or sisters than it could lead to a missive argument between the adults. Speaking of questionable behavior, I'd think the defense lawyer would have a talk with Rita and Lynn Sr by now to tell them if by some micule that they do win, they need to make significant reforms to how they run their household otherwise they and their children will wind up back it court. Maybe he could ask Albert to stay with his family and keep on eye on things.

It a shame that Lori and Bobby took a break from their relationship but at least there is a chance for them to fix their relationship. You know, the santiago's could be candidates for people who could take in some of the loud children.

Keep up the good work.
1/18/2020 c21 8DreadedCandiru2
I'm starting to get a feel for where everyone is headed after the dust settles. The only three people whose answer is a question mark are the oldest.
1/17/2020 c21 cartoongameshowman
11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. is when I usually work at Food Lion on Fridays and Saturdays.
1/17/2020 c21 5Joanne Frances Tiano Cajilig
I was hoping to read Ronnie Ann scolding bobby...

Call me
1/17/2020 c21 12DarthSidious04
Fo we really need chapter after chapter of the family being punished?
1/17/2020 c21 2JannaKalderash
That should be the least of her concerns; seeing as she’s mostly an adult, she could be charged with child endangerment for the way she is always on her phone and bossing her siblings around.

Let Lincoln and Lucy go to the McBride’s house. They’re the quietest of the bunch.
1/3/2020 c3 Guest
Reply to A/N, No, All of them deserved it, considering what they have done to Lincoln over the show,
1/3/2020 c20 5Joanne Frances Tiano Cajilig
Well now the police has hard evidence that will take them to jail or band them from royal woods. Also take Lincoln away. Bring in a doctor to explain if Lincoln didn't take a day off from an event well exhaustion will lead to death. Read it in a fanfiction once not a supportive family if they want Lincoln to work 24/7 without rest. U need plenty of rest after a big event. Lincoln maybe the only boy in the family but their not treating him as family...
1/3/2020 c20 Engineer1869
Well Ronnie is not to happy to learn the truth and since she told Bobby, it is very likely that other people are going to find out. Not to mention that it looks like Bobby and Lori are going to have an unpleasant talk.

I have a lot of mixed feelings about the idea of Howard asking his brother to represent the Louds as if the case gets ugly and/or the Louds are found guilty than it could easily cause a rift between Richard and the rest of the Mcbrides or a rift between the Louds and the Mcbrides.

Moving on, it was nice to see Albert having another family meeting to reprimand the girls for their basically abducting a kid off the street. Although I'm afraid that it might be too little too late.

I'm not surprised that the police showed up to search the house again. After everything was revealed in the courts, the prosecution had more than enough evidence to get a warrant. Considering that they found Lisa's bathroom log and samples, the sister fight protocol, and Lincoln's calendar, the louds are probably going to be in even more hot water. I wonder if they are going to find anything else in the next chapter like Lisa cameras or a dairy listing all of Luan's April fools pranks.

Keep up the good work.
1/3/2020 c20 8DreadedCandiru2
While the fight I expected/hoped for isn't going to take place, all of the "Or Else" crap Lynn has pulled over the years will probably work to her detriment...especially if the parents of the boy from Heavy Meddle want to do something about the problem.

Also, Bobby is gonna Bobby, ain't he? Not much thinking going on up there, is there? Hamster's dead but the wheel's still spinning. Finally, The Screw Lincoln Over Because A FOUR YEAR OLD Says It's Okay Protocol is going to blow up in their faces.
1/3/2020 c20 Guest
Well they found more evidence that shows that Rita and Lynn Sr. are guilty. Can things go worse for them...
1/3/2020 c20 9Claircrystal
Janna, I'll fix that problem when I get the chance
1/3/2020 c20 2JannaKalderash
Did they present a warrant for the search?
12/17/2019 c19 8DreadedCandiru2
It's a point of fact that the original Mission: Impossible began with a man striking a match which then set off an animated fuse. If Mr and Mr McBride did not keep matches locked away, that hand would be Clyde's. Telling Ronnie Anne about this will lead to Lynn's conviction for assault and battery.
290 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »