for No Lucky Matter

11/22/2019 c16 8DreadedCandiru2
Oh, joy. There ain't enough Lynnsagna in the world to keep him from perjuring himself. The 'rents are fucked and bleeding out of every orifice. Their asses are headed to the blades. Lana has doomed the family worse than Lynn did.
11/22/2019 c16 928Shaeril McBrown
This can't be good they were abused and neglected by their parents
11/21/2019 c15 3mike204
good job with the chapter keep it up
11/20/2019 c15 2JannaKalderash
I’m waiting for LJ to take the stand and incriminate herself concerning Lincoln. She won’t be able to keep her mouth shut when it comes to her opinions on how he’s not a ‘real’ boy.

And the incident with the baseball bat will come out, which will get her sent to juvenile hall.
11/20/2019 c1 Guest
well i hope he does because of what they did to him there is a special place in hell for people like them
11/19/2019 c15 Tristen
This is not gonna go overwhelmed.
11/20/2019 c15 Engineer1869
Well I have to admit the meeting with their defense attorney went well. At the very least they were able to get the trail to be conducted in private. On a side note it was nice to see Lynn Sr. man up and call his mother

Anyway the trial is not off to a good start as they have already admitted to forcing Lincoln to wear the suit on the beach and people have been convicted for having children anemia in hot cars. These previous convictions will be used as precedent to argue that the Loud parents should be found guilty. Not to mention its going to get worse when they bring up boarding up Lincoln's room, forcing him to sleep on the porch, and Jr. threatening him with a baseball bat.

I suspect that one or two of the girls are going to loose their temper which will make things worse for the entire family.

Keep up the good work.
11/19/2019 c15 8DreadedCandiru2
Ignorance of the law is no excuse. They are about to find this out.
11/19/2019 c15 5Joanne Frances Tiano Cajilig
This is going to be a long trial...
11/19/2019 c15 341049
Lincoln better get some justice for this
11/18/2019 c14 9Claircrystal
Anyone have any idea of how I can get rid of WarriorGuy 14 reviews since hes not a guest reviewer?
11/17/2019 c1 WarriorGuy14
The fact that the family is in on this is nothing new. It's just stupid. Also your mom's a whore
11/17/2019 c14 WarriorGuy14
I absolutely hate this. It's not at all fair to Lincoln. The parents are left off the hook too easily. In all honesty, this fanfic is gay.
11/15/2019 c14 Engineer1869
Good Chapter,

Well it was probably for the best that they didn't tell their children until Monday and allowed them to enjoy one last weekend. Although I think it is kind of cowardly that Lynn Sr. did not tell Shiley what they did and apparently didn't inform his mother.

I'm not sure what if the Louds will be able to conduct the court in private. The open court principle, which requires that court proceedings be open to the public and media, is a cornerstone of US law. However there are exceptions with in cases regarding minors, such as child abuse.

Keep up the good work.
11/15/2019 c14 3mike204
Good job with the chapter keep it up
300 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »