for No Lucky Matter

10/28/2019 c10 Engineer1869
Good chapter.

Well it seems like Rita and Lynn Sr. are still in denial about what they did. But at least, Albert agreed to stay with the his daughter and son in law so that Lincoln could remain in the household for now. Not to mention, that Lincoln took the news about his parent's restrictions rather well.

Personally I think it fair that Bancroft told Lynn Sr. that his employment ends when the trail starts. Committing a crime as serious as child abuse has multiple consequences and not just legal ones. I wonder what Rita's boss will do in regards to her employment.

They still have CPS follow up visit on Monday. They better make sure they are ready.

Keep up the good work.
10/28/2019 c10 8DreadedCandiru2
Well, with him on the job, the only way I can see Lynn Jr getting sent to Juvie is throwing a violent fit in the courtroom when her parents get convicted.
10/28/2019 c10 3mike204
good job with the chapter keep it up
10/27/2019 c7 14CartoonAlcaholic
Oms... WHAT KIND OF STORY IS THIS?!
my brain: a story about real life. remember-
SHUT UP! I WASN'T ASKING YOU!(broke into tears and hid in the corner)
my brain: it's a nice story. i encourage you to continue. Although this may damage some younger one's image of their favorite
10/25/2019 c9 jeremiahkelley93
great 2 chapters.
10/23/2019 c9 2Vallalkozo
I wonder if Lynn's boss has some ulterior motive for bailing the parents.

Also, how is the judge going to enforce the condition set for the parents? Lincoln still lives at home, with his parents. They can't let a police officer keep an eye on them all the time right?
10/23/2019 c9 5Joanne Frances Tiano Cajilig
Well make room for Albert..
10/23/2019 c9 Engineer1869
That was nice of Lynn Sr. boss paying the bail.

Anyway I think that the condition about not being aren't allowed to be in close contact with Lincoln is fair.
10/23/2019 c9 3mike204
good job with the chapter
10/23/2019 c9 2JannaKalderash
Well, the bail for them was pretty cheap considering what they’ve done; they should count themselves lucky. I think that Lincoln should ask Clyde’s dads if he can stay with them for a while, just so his parents don’t get any ideas.

Not to mention get him away from Lynn for a while. She’s got something up her sleeve for all of this.
10/23/2019 c9 8DreadedCandiru2
Yeah. I'd figured that his boss would have to cover his bail. I'd also figured on something else that would escape these people: the legal system doesn't like witness tampering no how. Not only do they see the parents as a threat to his person, they don't want them to influence his testimony.
10/19/2019 c8 Tristen
Wow, looks like we'll have to see the court in the next chapter.
10/20/2019 c8 Engineer1869
Well it looks like the Loud family manage to avoid a bullet for now. However I'd say its way too soon to celebrate yet. The parents bail amount hasn't been determine yet and both their employers now know they were arrested. Sooner or later their employers are going to find out that charges and that could easily place them both on probation at best. There is also the fact that they need to pass CPS follow up inspection.
10/19/2019 c8 5Joanne Frances Tiano Cajilig
Well at least they won't get separated but the court hearing will be a fight towards those who have better morals than the loud family...
10/19/2019 c8 2Vallalkozo
Nice try Louds, but the summary ready spoiled that your attempts will be in vain.
324 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »