for No Lucky Matter

9/26/2019 c1 Ethan Luc
Two words: uh-oh.
9/26/2019 c1 AirshipKirov
Story is great please continue
9/25/2019 c1 2Vallalkozo
Well, nobody can stop you from writing another NSL fic of course, but as pointed out before; that episode is done. Every possible thing that can be done with it has been done at least once, from the Louds proving themselves irredeemable and suffering horribly for what they did, to them and Lincoln making amends, and everything in between.

So don't be surprised if you get some hate for this. People have grown weary of NSL and would rather see that infamous chapter in the show's history put to rest once and for all.

Beware of a reviewer named Loud Hater. He's drawn to NSL fics like a moth to the flames, and if in his opinion you don't punish the Louds enough he will bash your fic to no end, no matter how well it's written.
9/24/2019 c1 Guest
Not a bad start. I'm willing to see how this will play out.
9/24/2019 c1 Guest
This was great. Also ignore the people who complain about NSL yet read them anyway.
9/24/2019 c1 Blackwolfsirius1
I hope they get punished for what they did to their son and brother. Even Lynn, but not Leni

My ideas for cabgrant:
1. Rita and Lynn Sr. get arrested for child neglect and abuse
2. Bobby breaks up with Lori for what she did to his little bro and Ronnie Anne comforts Lincoln and kiss him after the Casagrandes let him stay with them
3. Luan gets fired from her comedian ways and Benny breaks up with her and dates Maggie
4. Sam bans Luna and breaks up with her
5. Lynn gets kicked out of the sports and gets send to mental asylum and swearing vengeance on Lincoln
6. Leni stays with Lincoln and dates Bobby
7. Everyone in Royal Woods turned on the Loud family and wanted nothing to do with them
8. Clyde tries to attack Lincoln for what happened to his love Lori due to major his crush on her and ending his friendship with him, but Ronnie Anne protects her boyfriend and beats him up
9/24/2019 c1 Coolskelton 91
First great story and if you have writers block you should spend an hour in a quiet place thinking
9/25/2019 c1 8DreadedCandiru2
He works best as someone who doesn't question the idiocy that happens around him. Let's not forget that.
9/24/2019 c1 28heavy5comando
These guys fuel all of my love and hate of The Loud House, can't wait to know what happens next!
9/24/2019 c1 13DarthSidious04
Honestly, NSL fics have been played out in every inconceivable way...
9/24/2019 c1 3mike204
Good job with the chapter keep it up
9/24/2019 c1 922Shaeril McBrown
I'm sick and tired of NSL fics next year I'm going to make a Mexican horror animated series on Disney XD called Iza and Lucia
9/24/2019 c1 qazse