for No Lucky Matter

1/14 c35 Guest
Glad Lincoln gets to celebrate his birthday with his friends anyway in lieu of a birthday party.
1/14 c35 Allison
So Lincoln has graduated and Lynnsanity is headed to juvie in two days. Good luck Lynn Junior, lets see you accuse anyone there of being bad luck.
1/14 c33 Allison
I'm glad the Casagrande family attended Bobby's graduation.
1/11 c35 1Saccharine Melody
One of the better NSL stories I've read. Very fascinated by the courtroom chapters as well. Once I do a more thorough read-through, I'll give a more substantial review but thus far I give this story a thumbs up.
1/11 c35 8DreadedCandiru2
Yeah. That there would get her attention.
1/8 c13 Anonymous
"Mr Valdez"?
I personally love him!
12/22/2020 c34 Engineer1869
Well it looks like the family has gotten some good news with Lori getting hired to work at Smoothie Queen. While she should try to save up as much money as possible, hopefully she can help her family out by contributing some of her income.
12/15/2020 c34 jjw
hi thanks for answering my question and i will continue reading your stories and i was thinking about starting my own account. If i do start an account i would like you to help me decide what to do the first story about.
12/15/2020 c34 9Claircrystal
The reason I've changed cabgrant to another user name is because I just wanted to change it to something new.
12/13/2020 c34 jjw
hi i am a long time reader of your stories and i was wondering why you changed name on the account. could you please post a reason or leave in the reviews thanks.
12/12/2020 c34 8DreadedCandiru2
Ummmm...Lori does know that there really is not much of a 'later', doesn't she?
11/26/2020 c33 Guest
Have Howard and Harold McBride screw up so that Lincoln ends up with Girl Jordan's family instead.
11/20/2020 c33 9Claircrystal
If anyone's wondering why Carl and Carlino aren't mentioned, its because they were left with a babysitter since families are restricted from bringing too many people to the graduation.
11/19/2020 c33 8DreadedCandiru2
And now, comes the difficult bit...watching the family slowly disintegrate.
11/7/2020 c32 Clairewater
I always had a feeling that Ronnie Anne doesn't really care for Lori in canon when she didn't look enthusiastic about Lori coming to Great Lakes in the episode Relative Chaos.
290 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »