for No Lucky Matter

12/15/2020 c34 jjw
hi thanks for answering my question and i will continue reading your stories and i was thinking about starting my own account. If i do start an account i would like you to help me decide what to do the first story about.
12/15/2020 c34 9Claircrystal
The reason I've changed cabgrant to another user name is because I just wanted to change it to something new.
12/13/2020 c34 jjw
hi i am a long time reader of your stories and i was wondering why you changed name on the account. could you please post a reason or leave in the reviews thanks.
12/12/2020 c34 8DreadedCandiru2
Ummmm...Lori does know that there really is not much of a 'later', doesn't she?
11/26/2020 c33 Guest
Have Howard and Harold McBride screw up so that Lincoln ends up with Girl Jordan's family instead.
11/20/2020 c33 9Claircrystal
If anyone's wondering why Carl and Carlino aren't mentioned, its because they were left with a babysitter since families are restricted from bringing too many people to the graduation.
11/19/2020 c33 8DreadedCandiru2
And now, comes the difficult bit...watching the family slowly disintegrate.
11/7/2020 c32 Clairewater
I always had a feeling that Ronnie Anne doesn't really care for Lori in canon when she didn't look enthusiastic about Lori coming to Great Lakes in the episode Relative Chaos.
11/5/2020 c32 DreadedCandiru2
Well, they are in for a bummer summer. I don't see Albert letting her hare off to Great Lakes City to plead with Mrs Santiago and it makes sense that what's attractive about the place for Ronnie Anne is more 'me' time and less Lori.
11/5/2020 c32 Engineer1869
Thank you very much for giving me a shout out.

Well it looks like Bobby and Lori need to have another talk about their relationship with his family moving away. Anyway I guess the Louds should be grateful for small miracles, such as the parents being allowed to attend their children's graduations. And it was nice to see Lori buying Lincoln a graduation gift.

Shouldn't the Loud children be moving to their new locations soon? Keep up the good work.
11/3/2020 c31 Clairewater
At least Denver kept his word and never told anyone. I hope Lynn's friends don't find out she's going to juvie.
11/3/2020 c30 Allison
Way to go Lincoln, you received some gifts while your bully sisters got nothing from Gran Amy.
11/2/2020 c29 Clairewater
Sorry Lori about getting rejected from Michigana State. If she receives another rejection letter she could do a gap year and work instead.
11/2/2020 c27 Clairewater
At least Lily will be in good hands.
10/31/2020 c31 53Gage the Hedgehog
Ok. I knew where that ending of this chapter is going to.
298 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »