for No Lucky Matter

9/28/2020 c27 5Joanne Frances Tiano Cajilig
Well before they move out they have work to finish.. 。。。
。 。。
。\/。
Happy New Year
。/\。
。。 。。
。 。
9/28/2020 c2 9Ohma flame
Well fuck what I said in the last review. Those girls and that man deserve to burn in Hell
9/28/2020 c1 Ohma flame
He still loves them?...maybe HE was right. We humans do take everything for granted.
9/28/2020 c27 8DreadedCandiru2
It settles the mind immensely when you know what to expect. The Loud children are finally finding this out.
9/23/2020 c26 Engineer1869
It for the best that the Loud parents were sent to a facility designated for child abusers, that makes it a lot less likely for them to get beat up by the other inmates should they find out what they did. I'm sure that Albert, Lori, Leni, and Luna will try to visit them as much as they can.

Anyway it was nice to see Lilly situation has been taken care of and that Bobby said that he would still take Lori to prom.

On a finale note, I willing to bet that its going to takes a couple of years before the family finally fixes itself. First the parents have to finish their 16 month service, than they have to find good enough jobs to become financially stable enough to satisfy the judge (which will be very difficult with a criminal history or child abuse and likely take months if not years, in addition to waiting six months to see if said parents can pass the job probation period and can thus hold down a job), and the parenting classes themselves would probably take them a couple of months to pass.
9/23/2020 c1 1Wedgie RP
Silly story
9/23/2020 c26 21Yurihentai641
I know they're scrambling to try and find homes for all the kids but it sort of feels like they're just giving them away. They don't really even know these people but readily agreed to give them Lily.
9/23/2020 c26 387crazytaxi
Great job
9/23/2020 c26 54Gage the Hedgehog
Wow. Didn't see that coming.
9/22/2020 c26 6Mr. Freeman
As, I was hoping the McBrides would take Lily in too.
9/22/2020 c26 Zero
I'm eager to see how they'll get things back to normal now
9/22/2020 c26 5Joanne Frances Tiano Cajilig
At least lily will be near by... Good Night
Sweet Dream
9/22/2020 c26 8DreadedCandiru2
Well, that takes care of that. It's almost over now, isn't it?
9/18/2020 c24 Guest
Lincoln's parents should get 3 to 5 years in prison and Lynn Jr. should get 8 to 12 months in juvie.
9/18/2020 c25 Guest
16 months? Don't you mean 3 years imprisonment?
317 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »