FanFiction.Net
for The Hunter's Monomyth

12/30/2019 c3 Bluzerker
Hopefully the part where you won’t divulge will be explain in future chapters. I was honestly thinking this wouldn’t work. But lo and behold the idea and concept of the story is sweet! Can’t wait for more.
12/19/2019 c3 17Just an IsekaI writer
I... have no words to say...

*Solo Clapping Intensified*
12/14/2019 c3 Thanos69
Loving the story so far.
12/7/2019 c3 Haziq47
This is pretty good,I honestly like this more than if it were to go the canon way of meeting Kevin.
12/6/2019 c3 Bartman
Poor Dr. Animo, haha.
12/6/2019 c3 HeheeeB
i ddnt wanna read this at first cuz i rly couldn't see how garou would fit in the world of ben 10. you continue to surprise. love the story so far cnt wait for the next chapter
12/5/2019 c3 sonic
Good Chapter!
12/5/2019 c3 Guest
Continua
12/4/2019 c3 3OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Damn! Garou's presence definitely triggered a massive ripple effect.
12/4/2019 c3 kerrowe
Oh hey. It's Kevin, wasn't expecting to see him so soon!
Neat though.
12/4/2019 c3 Deadied
Glad to see this was not abandoned. Please continue
12/3/2019 c2 1Las piedras
La historia es atrapante.
10/31/2019 c2 MMA Rules
A Great story! I'm so glad you didn't give garou the omnitrix! Given garou's character he wouldn't want to use something like that in combat. Garou takes great pride in his own power and skill. Not to mention he can get stronger through training and fighting which I love. Hell when think about it he's basically a smarter and more violent version of goku. He's a pure martial artist who relies on martial arts and his own power and intellect to win. And also his incredible willpower on top of all that. That's what makes garou so awesome.
207 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »