for Karma is a Bitch

10/24/2020 c3 157Stormy1x2
I have always hated steve (big f*cking hypocrite loser) and Natasha (no one owes you SHIT, you do not get to make random demands of anyone((long story))) but I like Scott so I am still hanging in here. And tony and danny are adorable in your fic so Im here for them primarily. I will do my best to ignore the idiot blonde and the b****y redhead. :D Love the fact that a decent x-over exists for these worlds - I read the fic before thhis but I admit to skimming a great deal because i'm not a big DC fan and I hate Batman and Superman almost as much as I hate Idiots 1 and 2 i mentioned above. :) Danny breaks my heart with each new revelation, Clockwork always makes me smile and I'm looking forward to the final showdown against Dan. :)
8/3/2020 c12 Catris
Uh oh he shook Bill's hand
6/8/2020 c12 2dmafia ruler
What I say
6/8/2020 c11 dmafia ruler
I feel he is talking about Bill cipher
4/17/2020 c1 ImInsaneAndCrazy
a bit of constructive criticism, pepper is the CEO of Stark Industries. not a secretary.
4/10/2020 c7 dannyphan2
Danny could also make the point that even if the Avengers don't make it, he would still be around to return the Stones to their original timelines. He can't die, so he doesn't have to worry about whether or not he'll survive.
12/20/2019 c12 Bellmitch Kritznovah
OMG! Now chapter 10 makes sense!
And honestly, some tears slipped with this chapter, this is charged with a lot of emotions and advices. Usually, when I read a crossover I try to imagine how characters act with each other, and sometimes it looks bad as if they were just intrusive and, I dunno, it really dislike me. But when I read crossovers like yours, is almost natural, like they were always meant to be a crossover.
Sorry, I just felt inspired.
Anyway, this is a great story and I'll be waiting for your next masterpiece, happy holidays, good luck and take care of yourself, see ya!
12/19/2019 c12 11UltraPhantom
Here is an idea for your next story, When World's Clide, World's Finest, and finally Heroes United
12/17/2019 c10 Bellmitch Kritznovah
For Zeus! I'm gonna admit that I'm totally fanboying with this chapter! Is like OMG!
Zeus! I can't even stop smiling!
Then, is Bill Cipher the next villain? And, I'm only guessing, but, at the end of this series of yours then we are gonna see ALL of them together fighting?
Anyway, I wish u happy Holidays and a lot of luck with your finals, I've just finished my own finals.
See ya later and please take care of yourself
12/17/2019 c11 SasukeUchiha.6
I'm happy you are back but chapter 9 and 10 are the same
12/16/2019 c11 UltraPhantom
Camt wait, make wendy having a crush with dipper jealous
10/31/2019 c9 Bellmitch Kritznovah
WOAH! WHAT HAVE JUST HAPPENED HERE?
One moment I was reading how they get the soul stone and the next I'm crying for this?! What Is Happening!?
10/31/2019 c8 Bellmitch Kritznovah
That was shocking...
Dude, I'm out of words. I have questions and doubts and thoughts and... I dunno it is just shocking.
I'm not going to ask anything this time, I'm just going to keep reading.
I love your story and please take care of yourself.
10/30/2019 c8 aquestionableprecence
It's good, though I would assume that it's filler, because it seemed to be a slight retelling. Still good though.
10/30/2019 c9 aquestionableprecence
I love the cliffhanger and sacrifice, it really leaves me wanting more. Great job, as always.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »