FanFiction.Net
for The Prince's Steed

1/20/2020 c1 mystarlight
Wonderful story thank you so much for sharing. Love Thranduil and can't wait for more!
10/6/2019 c1 dreamgoneby
I enjoyed reading your story. Cute Legolas. lol
10/1/2019 c1 firebird89
So lovely :)
9/30/2019 c1 Guest
Such a beautiful little story. You write the characters so well :D
9/30/2019 c1 50Gre3nleaf
I loved this so much! So thrilled to see that you're back and writing! :D
9/26/2019 c1 Eledhwen
Oh my sweet lord I have missed your stories SO much! And even though I remember this one it was truly amazing to be able to read the new version all over again! Ahhh brb while I go cry... I cannot WAIT to see your other stories being rewritten and posted yet again! My favourite author is BACK ya’ll! XD much love x
9/26/2019 c1 earthdragon
I've read about a horse being afraid of it's own shadow before, but can't remember where. Horses are funny creatures though and it is surprising what odd things make them nervous. How clever of young Legolas to spot what was making Mithrin so skittish and what a simple remedy - just turning the horse round to face the other way. Let's hope he is able to train his new horse not to be afraid of shadows - or anything else.
9/26/2019 c1 29Jaya Avendel
Often a wild horse needs only the right rider to find bonding. Here is to Legolas finding either the gentleness or equally wild spirit to find a mount.
9/26/2019 c1 21MistressOfImladris
I loved this! It reminded me of George, Alexander, and Bucephalus. Young Legolas is very sweet (which is a compliment - normally I can't stand Legolas fics! XD). Overall, very well done, and I look forward to chapter 2!