for Memetic Me

12/13/2019 c5 2Mirrors Cracked And Broken
I have a feeling about Charlotte
11/25/2019 c5 Guest
Huh... your writing is rough...

Guess you're rusty from not writing after all these years aha, well that's life

Gl
10/10/2019 c3 3Reishin Amara
Eidilon 2.0...well his was an eden shard,i suppose Scion had to have one somewhere.
10/5/2019 c5 Twinklestabber
Damn I really wanted to find out her general game plan. Ah well, there is always next chapter. It better be good since she can legit choose her own. The girl who kicked ass with bug control better be awesome now that she's got some real firepower. Claiming something that can adapt similar to dauntless or slowly evolve upon seeing other people's abilities would be great. Maybe claiming something broad such as matter or dimensional manipulation like myrdin would work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
10/1/2019 c3 Dreamweaver Mirar
Hahaha, the Mr Black reference in the Omake had me cackling.

Enjoying the story thus far! Glad Taylor's finally breaking out of the enforced depression stage.
9/28/2019 c5 Shebs
Oh I remember reading this story way back! Still love it, thanks for bringing it back, it’s delightful to read it again. Like your depiction of Undersiders, and the PHO bits, and Taylor.
9/26/2019 c3 1Magnanimous Broccoli
1.6 and 1.7 are duplicates and also both called "My Confrontation"
9/26/2019 c5 3ErichCryter
Wow! Cool. I feel the growth of conflict.) When will the next part?
9/26/2019 c5 Wednesday's Jest
So this is an interesting idea. The weakest area currently is the "hook" as sad Taylor makes for a rather uninteresting opener. There are so many alternate power Taylor fics out there that you may want to show a bit of flash at the start to interest the reader. Other than that the fic is entertaining and one I will be following.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. I appreciate it.