for Mosaic Broken Hearts

11/9/2019 c10 1yupoguiii
Girl, no one's hating this story, well not me anyway. I can't wait for the next chapter. The telltale signs of Lucy's anxiety was certainly enjoyable but annoying both at the same time hahahaha. Keep up the good work!
11/6/2019 c10 23kaybae21
So this is probably among my favorite LisannaxNatsu featuring Turmoil!Lucy fics I've come across. And I've read a lot of them. I just think you do a really food job of making it believable, and I feel like everyone is very in character. So excited to see where you take this! Also, wow, is Natsu in the dog house now, can't wait to see him probably dig himself a deeper hole in the upcoming chapters.
11/4/2019 c10 Guest
I don’t get what kind of “in character” reaction some people want from Natsu in this scenario that’ happened in canon, but I think you’ve written him responding like a normal person would, at least how I would. I mean I get where he’s coming from in his position and with how Lucy shared her feelings kind of like they were burden (and if he’s realizing his own feelings, um ouCH?) But most importantly...we haven’t gotten to hear his thoughts yet. So it’s unreasonable to just quickly write him off as a jerk and unfair to make it anyone’s fault when so little has happened in this latest development so far (I mean Loke did what he did bc Lucy was upset, and the team doesn’t get what’s happening). I know you’re going to do these characters justice and Natsu’s too! And I’m so excited for where YOU take the story :D —Shadoweddark
11/3/2019 c1 Guest
These comments with people dragging natsu sickens like are yall just going to ignore the fact lucy hide things from him and lied to him LIKE I THOUGHT THEY WAS BEST FRIENDS. Now natsu wasnt dense he just didn’t know about hibiki and lucy relationship BECAUSE she didnt tell him and how he should he know lucy liked him in the beginning. All natsu wanna do is to spend time with his best friend! Like ignore natsu feeling and put the main focus on lucy feelings like wtf?! Lucy was wrong to lied to him, hide things from, and being distant but now since natsu has been distant from her like she wanted him she miss him and their freindship ... imo lucy was wrong and lucy was the idiot so don’t drag natsu with acknowledging the wrongdoings that lucy did as well
11/3/2019 c10 Guest
In your author notes didnt lucy want natsu to go on a mission with lissana so why would she get mad. I hope you don’t only worry about lucy...she was literally rude distant from for no apparent reason i think she deserved that tbh...
11/3/2019 c10 Guest
I think lucy should feel guilty because she was so distant from natsu and he supposed be her best friend. Just because she have a boyfriend and just because natsu had a girlfriend he doesn’t change the fact they’re are best friends and they can’t go on missions together. I feel like lucy was jerk imo i mean how supposed natsu know her hibiki together because SHE DIDNT TELL HIM and LIED. So overall im happy she feel guilty and i hope natsu do excatly what she wanted. Go on mission with lisanna more, stop breaking in her apartment , and give her space. Also i was hoping we got some nali because i feel like natsu doesn’t like lissana because hes more into lucy dating life instead of his...but thats my opinion and imo natsu doesn’t deserve all that crap lucy did and said . But i cant wait for the next chapter :)
11/4/2019 c10 2DoomMarine55
Typical garbage i'd expect from you, Natsu acts like an out of character jerk while everyone in the guild hates on him and worships Lucy.
11/4/2019 c3 unavailable unavailable
I hope you explore nali relationship more because I’m literally more curious about them than hibiki and lucy...
11/4/2019 c10 unavailable unavailable
michiamotippete honey? How natsu being an ass? lucy was one to him like...wtf? But anyways...

I hope you don’t write a jerk!natsu because it’s going to be OOC for his character... he will never treat lucy like trash. I feel like if you let natsu and lucy talk about their situation natsu would be more understanding. Let natsu do things lucy told him too because that be less complicated without natsu being an asshole.

natsu will give lucy her space like she wanted, start going on missions with lissana more like she wanted unless it’s team natsu go on a mission, and treat hibiki better. And when he stop lucy will realize she miss the old times with natsu and realize she is not in love with hibiki while natsu do the same without making their character OOC or making them a total dick

So please don’t make natsu a jerk because I feel like it’s one of those bad nali cliche with natsu being a jerk or lissana. This book is so good so please think about it...
11/4/2019 c10 3Michiamotippete
*Loki
11/4/2019 c10 Michiamotippete
GIRL, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU FOR THE REVIEWS, YOU DESERVE THEM! I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

Ok ok ok NATSU WTF I understand you need time...BUT YOU CAN'T ESCAPE EVERYTIME AND NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE JOB!
Lucy, baby, you need to distract youself! He's an ass!
I appreciate big brother Like right there! I want him around more often
11/4/2019 c10 5Anjay
I'm curious- is natsu mad at lucy for maybe complicating their friendship or maybe he feels she's replacing him with Hibiki? I WANNA KNOW! Lol hah I'm not exicted for jerk natsu but also kinda am..? Lol I just want to know what hes thinking! How does he feel about Lucy? Thank you for updating! Im eager for the next chapter!
11/3/2019 c10 MollyyyAnne666
I am still obsessed over this fic! This missions gonna be a fun one to write, can’t wait to read it! X
11/3/2019 c1 unavailable unavailable
Unpopular opinion but I wonder why people think natsu is dense like how can u be dense with the lack of understanding. For one lucy didn’t tell natsu about her and hibiki so of course he doesn’t understand why lucy told him about boundaries and how she gets mad about him talking about hibiki.

If lucy told him the truth I’m pretty sure natsu would be more understanding. So leave my pink-haired bby alone he ain’t do nothing wrong! He ain’t dense and he ain’t stupid! If you think that you not real nalu shipper nor a real natsu fan...why should natsu suffer because lucy didn’t tell him how she feel that’s literally on lucy. But I’m sorry for spamming but these reviews literally make me feel some type away how they give lucy pass for her wrongdoing while they criticizing natsu for nothing. I just hate how ppl ignore natsu feelings and only care about lucy feelings. I care about both because I’m a nalu shipper meaning I love both characters equally and I understand their character! *rant over*
11/1/2019 c9 Guest