for Mosaic Broken Hearts

9/29/2019 c1 2savwafair
*dances* I love stories like this! thank you so much for sharing it with us, I can't wait to see where it goes!
9/27/2019 c1 Ember Reverie
This is really good so far. You didn't get trapped in any of the cliches (you know, like Natsu throwing Lucy off the team. Or Lisanna being a bitch. All the drama queens who write that stuff clearly don't care about staying true to the show/manga). And Lucy's reasons for feeling insecure and what not make sense.

I'm so glad everyone notices that something is up with Lucy. They wouldn't be very good friends if they didn't.

I'm cool with Lucy spending a little time with Hibiki. He's proved himself to be a good guy and it could be a boost to her self-esteem. If I had to choose an alternative pairing for Lucy, he's totally 3rd on that list (after Loke and Gray).
9/27/2019 c1 Guest
I want more ! Please update soon ! Poor Lucy, nobody noticed her pain while she was in the guild. And Natsu is as dense as ever. I just hope he realizes before it's too late, before Lucy moves on and falls for another guy. Please just tell me it won't turn out with Lucy staying with another man than Natsu. I am NaLu fan. Thanks !
9/27/2019 c1 Guest.or am I
I like this story. And Lucy's reaction is actually quite reasonable and realistic given her childhood and isolation growing up so don't worry about that. You did an amazing job considering that and her struggle with herself as well. Coming to terms with sonethings can never be as easy and takes time. But you described things from Lucy's point of view realistically and its relatable. She already understands that no one is to blame and the only thing stopping her from joining them is her own own. I am looking forward to the introduction of the other characters and their reactions to what is happening with Lucy especially Levy given that she is really close to Lucy.
I enjoyed this chapter and am looking forward to the next.
Till next review.
9/27/2019 c1 xMuffinsx
I didn't see Lucy as overreacting at all. Though I was surprised at Natsu actually asking someone out, so that was nice change for once instead of the girls jumping all over him. I'm looking forward to Natsu's reaction to Lucy starting to try to move on! Please add on to this, I'm liking it so far (:

xo