for Mosaic Broken Hearts

3/7/2020 c2 BeautifulSamurai
I feel your pain Lucy
3/7/2020 c13 8X.summergrey.X
I enjoyed reading lisanna pov. I'm not surprised on why they started dating.
3/1/2020 c13 Copperreign12
Omg I love this story! I’m on the edge of my seat waiting to see what is going to happen next. I love nalu all the way. I love how you gave Lisanna’s POV it filled the gaps of what I thought Natsu and her relationship was. An amazing and awesome story! Keep on writing can’t wait for more chapters!
2/16/2020 c13 2savwafair
just want you to know that I'm still in love with this! I just read through it againwell, I've reread it multiple times but whateverand I just finally understood about Natsu and his whole "I would've done this anyway" stuff and just. Good lord I love this you're such a good writer! I hope you continue! But even if you don't, thanks for sharing with us!
ALSO, I've only just now realized I've been promised a potentially three chaptered fic of my choosing and at the moment my request is the next three chapters of this! mayhaps I will think of something different once it stops being 3am but like. I honestly would've probably asked for that anyway.
2/14/2020 c13 CelestialDreamer15
I just found this fanfic today, and omg I love it so much. I love the drama and the jealousy. I didn't think I liked slow burns, but I think you changed my mind;). Also, I wanted to ask what was your inspiration for the title of the story? I noticed you haven't updated any of your stories in a while, and I hope you're doing ok? I hope you find the inspiration to write because honestly you are on of my most favorite writers. I send all of my love 3
1/31/2020 c13 AliKat24
I reviewed this on chapter two- but I neeeed to say this again- I spent AGES trying to find this fic after reading a small bit, loving it, then loosing it in the pages of tabs in my phone! But I am ADORING this so far! The way you develop characters, their thoughts, their plots- it’s so well written! There were so many ways I wasn’t expecting this to go, and it’s keeping me on the edge of my seat! I’ve been searching for a slow burn Nalu fanfic for so long (and something that doesn’t treat Lisanna like an awful person cause,,, she’s actually really sweet?) and I’ve finally found it in this. You are doing so well! All the best to you, and I can’t WAIT for part two- I would devour the whole story in a sitting if it were complete! I can’t wait!
1/30/2020 c13 Guest
Please please finish this story I love it.
1/30/2020 c2 AliKat24
I’m absolutely adoring this so far! I actually found this earlier today then closed all of my tabs and forgot the name of the story- I spend ages looking up phrases from the first paragraph i remembered just to get back here, but I’m so so glad I did! I’ve been looking for a good slow burn go agggges and after stumbling across this one, I’ve definitely found it! I can’t wait to see what it has in store!
1/17/2020 c13 Ruri
Sooo... This was the end? I would have liked to know what Natsu thinks about all this. Nice history.
12/14/2019 c13 1WhatAnimeHasTaughtMe
I liked how the chapter was from Lisanna’s point of view. It was interesting to see her perspective!
12/4/2019 c13 5Anjay
Plz update!
12/2/2019 c13 Lucille
I love this and it is great to see what Lissana was think and feeling
12/1/2019 c13 5JadaLiburd
This story is driving me crazy. Please Post Soon!
11/30/2019 c13 21mautrino
ahhh hi! so I totally just binge read the whole story so far today! And I love it! Such a refreshing plot to see! I'm right with Lucy on all the overthinking :( but totally makes sense for how she would react in a situation like that. Ah so looking forward to seeing what Natsu's thinking! There's a lot going on for him and for him to think about! I need them to hug (or kiss preferably lol!) already! *cries*
11/30/2019 c13 Edith
Hi,

I have never commented on a fanfic, rarely read fanfics and I am not sure about which terms I should use - apologize for that. However, I am commenting because I really appreciate your work with this text. I was a fan of Fairy Tail for a long time and still read the chapters that are coming out of spin-offs and so on. I think you have really captured the characters and your writing style is truly enjoyable; it is not too slow or too fast, you let the characters express themselves in a relatable and empathic way. I hope that you will finish this piece and I look forward to seeing more from you. I check in everyday to see if you text has been updated and get I excited when I see that you have posted another chapter! Keep up the great work and have a nice December!

Greetings from Sweden,