for Faith

7/11 c1 creepymacaroni
I’m a believer! I already got mine 15 years and counting.
5/18 c1 MotekElm
sweet
5/15 c1 3Dj19
Great one!
11/13/2020 c1 Anon.142
Ummm, WOW! That was shocking, to say the least.. But, yeah, nicely written.. u could even expand on the idea.. Mayb introduce them as part Fae/Veela(in another story obvs.)? This was not what I was expecting but most definitely a pleasant surprise :)
6/16/2020 c1 Shawnjoell
This was perfect. Omg. You are just so. So. Omg. I loved this! Awww.
4/11/2020 c1 5cnova
What a lovely gift fic! Soulmate stories always get me!
12/22/2019 c1 18MonJoh
Fun read!
12/17/2019 c1 Sekartaji
I like most of your Dramione stories and I wanna know do you have story which has Draco being a virgin and would lose it only to Hermione?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’ve skimmed most of your completed ones and found out in the plot that Draco mostly already had sex with many witches before he met Hermione...

Perhaps you could enlighten me with this inquiry...

11/14/2019 c1 ScienceMama
This was great! Hermione’s disbelief and her reactions all felt pitch-perfect to me! Loved how passionate Draco was, and the side of NottPott :)
10/21/2019 c1 19LoverGurrl411
This was everything I needed when I woke up today hungover! Haha. Seriously, I've never been a soulmate trope fan, but you made me a believer. You, my dear, clearly have a wonderful gift! Thanks for writing!
10/17/2019 c1 AnnaOxford
Really cute
10/15/2019 c1 Jeraly
Thank you for sharing the present!
10/12/2019 c1 zoesheppard
Soulmate magic, I always struggle with it. But lovely story. Thanks!
10/11/2019 c1 10Beanka Juarez
Cute cute cute! Once again, loving the Theo and Harry. I can't believe I've never thought about/heard about connections to soulmates and things like wiccan magic in this universe before. So cool and unique! But, then again, that's your specialty: cool and unique. :) Wonderful job, once again, I'm loving your writing right now!
10/8/2019 c1 10girlinlove311
I sure love me a pleading and longing Draco Malfoy! Such a sweet story! Made me a believer.
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »