for Gate: Thus the Doom Slayer Ripped and Tear there

2/22/2020 c2 1VikingZeroOne
Man, I really wish that you would update sooner. I was having a blast reading this.
2/12/2020 c2 2Dead344156
My boy...for this story id kiss you if i ever saw you
2/12/2020 c2 questorimperialis102296
Those bandits think they're unstoppable, with demonic blessing and all. Wait till they meet the unchained predator, and they're gonna regret making a deal with the devil.
2/9/2020 c2 1DoomKnight-6642
Will you have the cultists attempt to corrupt the Alnus Gate once Gore nests start popping up and allow the hordes to flow through?
2/6/2020 c1 Guest
Wonder if the gods of Falmart have heard of the Celestial Seraphim,Or heard the tales of the heavenly legions of Argent D'nur defend their home realm from the besieging Advanced Demonic hoards,& maybe they've heard tale of the one who lead the charge...who'd RIP & TEAR UNTIL IT IS DONE!
1/27/2020 c2 Sunwolf27
Just reading this crossover of gate and doom it makes me wonder will anyone decide to do a crossover of gate and mortal kombat.
1/26/2020 c2 Guest
Are you ever going to resume updating “Spirit of the Wandering Fox”!?
1/24/2020 c2 Talismann
Awww yeah, can't wait to see what happens next
1/24/2020 c2 Guest
Cool
1/24/2020 c2 21edboy4926
Awesome chapter.
Oh great, the demons are coming.
Let's see how the JSDF handles the truth that Hell exists.
1/24/2020 c2 doomqwer
loving this story quite a lot as it is a fun read
1/24/2020 c2 Stratos263
Good luck Doom Slayer
1/24/2020 c2 6Doom King of Latveria
Finally... F(beep!) FINALLY! After a years without any news, you finally... FINALLY updated this f(beep!) Awesome story! XD

Damn, so glad to see this story' finally got a new chapter! I almost losing hope to see this story live until reaching the good and cool endings :D

Anyway, the story seems bit rushed, but that doesn't matter when you finally bring this story back to life again with your new chapter! :D

And even it was bit rushed, It's still good to read. The storyline seems normal and cool when i read it, not the mention the way the Doom Slayer didn't give s(beep!) To anybody beside VEGA and Leilei was the COOLEST one! My favorite was when Doomguy just bent the barrel stick of the tank! ;)

Now i'm eager to see Doom Slayer and JSDF defender Italica from the bandits army! :D
1/24/2020 c2 Nguyn Kin Dinh
Good
1/24/2020 c2 Iron wolf22
This update just made my day.
100 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »