for Jaegers of War

1/27 c1 Starlord Master
You rule!
12/20/2019 c1 1jesus
Looks very interesting. Sorry I don’t know if you take these kinds of requests but is it okay if you also do another Gears of War crossover with The 100? It will possibly take place in 100 season 6 and GOW 4, like Clarke and the other remaining people on earth will instead arrive on planet Sera where they will face a new challenges unlike any other and Clarke and the others can actually run into Kait and her friends after they stole the fabricator and that’s where they’re new adventure began.
Can the pair also be (Clarke x Kait)?
Forgive for asking
11/9/2019 c1 Lechain
I know youbessentially rebooted but is using almost the same dialogue and events necessary?
9/29/2019 c1 13razer14
please keep it up and add more jaegers okay?
9/28/2019 c1 2thermalsnipern7
This looks promising.
9/27/2019 c1 21edboy4926
Awesome intro
Congrats on being the first to post in this category.
Looking forward to more.

Wonder how long it will take Jack to develop sentience by spending time with the Jaegers.
And how the Gears will react to a world that is being invaded by creatures that make Brumaks look like puppies. The Jaegers showing their digital memories seems easy.

Also, with their arrival, could Baird by examining them get the potential to make DeeBees early?
9/27/2019 c1 COBRS DARKNISS
So far really great one little tidbit I would give however is gears of war 1 is set in the city of Ephrya not Jacinto just letting you know.
9/27/2019 c1 8Omegashark18
And here I was figuring out which of the stories I had lost.

I’m not too broken by this replacement. In fact, this is a better choice. Far smaller in scale and more fitting for the Jaegers.

Not to mention, much less story to get through. PLEASE don’t give up on this one. PLEASE.
9/27/2019 c1 9possibly Gigan
this came out of left field, and I love it. can't wait for the Yeagers to show the people of Sera how we freaks on earth fight monsters.
9/27/2019 c1 2Dragon Bone Z
No wonder it looked so familiar. Mind taking an OC Jaeger?
9/27/2019 c1 2GodOfCreationUltimateAlienX
Finally I thought you would never come back to this story. But thanks for bringing it back.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service