for Gate: Thus Remnant Fought There

12/14/2019 c7 Slope too steep
I don't know the men in white fits better for Atlas and their soldiers
12/14/2019 c6 PERORONCINO
Nice update so about Blake I had a few thoughts why the people suddenly kneeled when they saw what she just did against the soldiers ..do they think Blake was an Apostle? Can twait for the next update
12/7/2019 c6 6Blazblade
Wow, even Rory is a bit dumbfounded and surprised by Ruby's obsession with weapons and how she was able to fit her halberd. I'm going to love seeing she fairs with fighting Huntsmen and Huntresses and if she'll be surprised by Ruby's speed in action and how she's faster then her.

Keep up the good work.
12/7/2019 c6 The True Skull
Yeah your gonna have to edit that English wouldn't be a Language on remnant simply well...English is an earth language. might I suggest Common or maybe Valean? Or the more audacious Valic?
12/7/2019 c5 20Kurogems1208
Damn, the freaking mousepad ..
Anyway, continue with the review. Yeah, Rory's halberd is heavy, but it's only to normal human's strength. With Hunters and Huntresses, it's just a normal weapon with considerable weight.
Although... do you plan to have Velvet and Tyuule meet each other? Or Tyuule and Blake?
12/7/2019 c6 Kurogems1208
'If it's not broken, don't fix it.' Since the scenes are still suitable, changing anything might damage the flow of the story.
But, you might want to change the names of the recon squads. I know they are currently 'under Ironwood's orders' or so, but Huntsmen and Huntresses are not military soldiers. They wo
12/7/2019 c6 50ptl
Wonder how Apostles and Hunters will fare against each other? Both are superhuman but with their own set of abilities and weapons.
12/3/2019 c5 Halo
Could there be a rwby version of Itami?
11/23/2019 c5 zeonstar360
more more more
11/12/2019 c5 Halo
On the bright side in the future, I can’t wait for Blake introduce the rose knights to a certain book series...
11/7/2019 c5 Jscar
I'm curious in the world of remnant episode about the Cross Continental Transmit System it established that dust doesn't work outside of remnant will that come into play. If so I'm unsure if remnant has gunpowder.
11/3/2019 c5 hbgShadowKnight
thank you Savnecro for not turning Blake into a sex slave
11/3/2019 c5 Yelnats
In Volume 3 Amber was riding a horse and in the WOR about Grimm they showed a wolf. During descriptions of Faunus various animal traits are named, which means the corresponding animal must at least be known. Additionally they have to get their meat from something. Also, Blake told Sun that in Anima that the climate and wildlife, aside from Grimm, make only a small portion of it inhabitable. During Jinns tale, Salem is seen walking past a group of deer.
Tl,dr: Yes, Remnant has a full ecosystem, especially after the Grimm stopped destroying everything when the gods made humanity 1.0.
227 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »