for Gate: Thus Remnant Fought There

10/5/2019 c2 GXY-2013
I think ImmortalEmperorWithAnEpicBeard did much better of breaking RWBY canon than you. What you did is still maintaining a tiny semblance of Gate canon into Chapter 2. That is not breaking canon.

Oh, and Dracus6, stop with your stupid spamming on other stories.
10/5/2019 c2 GXY-2013
Nope, still not satisfied. You haven't use my ideas.

*sighs*

If I were knowledgeable in writing stories, I would write it using my ideas and see it fits.
10/5/2019 c2 Dracus6
hey there idea Crossover for you
Gate Jietai Kare no Chi nite Kaku Tatakeri and Akame ga kill crossover fanfic
10/3/2019 c1 GXY-2013
The best one of the RWBY X GATE crossover was Gate: Thus Remnant Fought There! by ImmortalEmperorWithAnEpicBeard, despite the wrong usage of grammar and vocabularies. Yeah, it was pretty sad that IEWAEB did not continue it.

Have you read that one? I love that because it remove the use of the "Gate appearing in the city and the medieval Roman-like immediately attack the city" tropes (which I think it has become over-saturated and kinda dull), and instead they appear outside the kingdom of Vale and the medieval soldiers instead attack the villages before they tried to invade Vale but they never got through thanks to General Ironwood and his army.

And then the Grimm finally show up and mauled most of the medieval soldiers. The best thing I ever saw.

I even had an idea for his story on why the Grimm didn't attack the invaders when they attack the village.

When the Saderan army invade and pillage the villages outside Vale, this attracted the Grimm and they were ready to attack them. But Queen Salem, who immediately sense the appearance of the Gate and saw the invasion of the mysterious army, ordered all the Grimm to halt their further advances until further notice as she observe the invaders with amusement. Thus, all the Grimm quickly went into hiding in the forest and they quietly observe the medieval soldiers. The Saderan army never notices the Grimm watching them. A few soldiers did felt that something is watching them but they just shrug off.

And when the Saderan army failed to enter Vale thanks to General Ironwood and his forces, Salem had seen enough and ordered all the Grimm to attack the Saderan army, in which they are all happy to obliged.

As this one-sided battle rages on between the Saderan army and Grimm, with the army itself losing, the Huntsmen decided to intervene and fight the Grimm while rescuing and knocking out the Saderan soldiers to be brought for interrogation.

A few of the remaining Saderan army decided to ran back into the Gate, only for something to came out of the ground. It is a Grimm Wyvern, the Grimm Dragon's slightly smaller cousin. Like the Grimm Dragon, it can create new Grimms too and then killed the survivors. As the Wyvern investigate the Gate, the Wyvern roared and flew through the Gate, with all the Grimm follow the Wyvern shortly after before the Huntsmen could stop them.

This is a start of the Invasion of Grimm in Falmart, and nobody in Falmart are capable in defending themselves against the Grimm, and the Grimm population is on the rise rapidly and spread everywhere. Falmart's only hope is with the Huntsmen from Remnant.

On the B-Side, Salem contacting Cinder, Mercury and Emerald to be ordered to return back to her castle, plans have changed. This upsets Cinder as she had to throw away all the plans she work hard on but she followed her Queen's orders and all three quietly escape Vale to return to the Grimmlands, wondering what is Salem up to.

Since IEWAEB is no longer active, I hope you can use my ideas for your story.
10/3/2019 c1 5Doom King of Latveria
Well, this is look's good! But i feel the story kinda reminds me, or same as other author who write about this anime Gate franchise too. Some of the words in the paragraphs is exactly like the story of Gate: Thus the Dominion Fought There by TheWatcher2785.

Still, this story is really good! I will look forward to see this goes :D
10/2/2019 c1 50ptl
This will escalate quickly.
10/2/2019 c1 Student
Yo!~ Student here!~ Well its a good and interest fic, however the plot between Gate and RWBY is a too conflicting for both side. Just reading chapter 1 is likely to start the fall of beacon real soon, if cinder were to put her plan on effect as soon the invasion start, if not she dumb. This would lead Vale constant in battle, and unable to investigate the gate properly to sent the army to the other side of the gate. Thus only team of 4 or 6 huntsmen and huntresses group can only be send just of investigate and see the other side(might be enough to deal few soldier platoon since they have no aura). Now goes to the conflicted part if Remnant Atlas military, Huntsmen, huntresses, and Ozpin will do. Once the gate to both side is secure, a lot of best keep secret(by Ozpin) like magic and gods are real, will be known to Remnant(if the CCTS is still connected) thus making the council to be interest to the world of Falmart. This lead to send some military or Huntsmen and Huntresses to secure the other side. However they maybe skill and strong with Aura and dust, there one thing that Huntsman and Huntresses aren't train to do, and that is killing a lot of people. Sure some veteran huntsman or huntress can deal such thing, but to the newly graduated or those in "training" I guess they won't like it at all. Another thing they aren't train for is negativity during a war. War will bring negativity whether those from Remnant try there hardest not to kill or the empire try there hardest to die, War will bring change to all specially to remnant. Once Ozpin know that the other side of the gate is a fantasy world where magic and gods exist, He be conflicted by the thought will it be good to go to a world where gods still rule or stay on a world forsaken by the gods, a dilemma that he have to choose again like he return life to meet Salem again, safety to all exchange of freewill, or freewill exchange to live in constant fear. Ozpin knew choosing either of them will still bring suffering to the other, yet he choose to follow Salem Advise to rule Remnant as gods at first, then comes his guilty consciousness that his righteous feel as a hero say this is wrong, and just follow it that bring the death of his 4 daughters that made Salem hated the world more. Ozpin is likely wanted to keep the gate a secret or cover it up, but due to many civilian deaths and those who wanted justice, the secret to keep magic is no longer possible, unless the fall of beacon happen and it will be use to cover the news of the gate. so the choices are destroy beacon to keep magic secret? or Let magic be known and cause more danger the remaining maiden.

Well that all, and keep up the good work~
10/1/2019 c1 6Crossovernaru
This is an interesting story. From the moment the gate was introduced it completely changed the RWBY timeline.

First off love the way that you built up the battle between the forces of Remnant and the Empire. I am curious to know how this unexpected occurrence will alter everyone's plans. One thing that I am hoping for is that Salem will use this to her advantage. After all, the gate leads to a world where magic still exists. Now that the Grimm are on the attack, almost nothing can stop them from swarming the gate and causing untold havoc on the other side. I am curious to know if you'll introduce an original Grimm that can spawn more Grimm that allows Salem to create a foothold in the other world.

I am curious to see what happens next. I hope you update soon.
9/29/2019 c1 21edboy4926
Good intro.
Looking forward to more.
9/29/2019 c1 Guest
Fuck your grim
9/28/2019 c1 Slope too steep
Will the JSDF make an appearance or is it just Remnant?
9/28/2019 c1 Voidseer
Sorry it's on spacebattles I don't know why it didn't show up before. It may be a pure GATE fic but it has some good ideas in it that you could use if you like.
9/28/2019 c1 Voidseer
Consider reading the The Janus Campaign by KiMaSa on it has English as a language of high culture in the empire.
9/28/2019 c1 Voidseer
Please Continue this is rather good work and you are right it is a shame there are so few of this crossover and that they tend to be abandoned after only a few chapters. I hope yours will not be one of those good fics that gets abandoned.
228 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »