for Gate: Thus Remnant Fought There

8/31/2020 c17 23linkjames24
Salem's cabal is epic as always.
8/31/2020 c16 Guest
Neice
8/31/2020 c16 linkjames24
Glorious battle between the apostle and the witch. And Cinder arrives! Awesome.
8/31/2020 c14 linkjames24
Can't wait for dìfferent deities to interact.
8/30/2020 c13 Guest
Naiece
8/30/2020 c13 linkjames24
Naice. I really love this. Although using Pyrrha's canon chant for Aura awakening is a bit off. Could've done with individuality per person awakening someone else's Aura like how Coeur does it.
8/30/2020 c12 linkjames24
Ruby and Rory click. Friendship power activate!
8/30/2020 c10 linkjames24
Ruby's ironic claim was cute.
8/29/2020 c18 Guest
HAHAHA THAT FAGGOT BITCH DIED
8/28/2020 c17 1tomahawkESP
Why did you say Oobleck was on drugs? XD
8/25/2020 c18 HonestOutlaw
I liked it till this chapter so yeah it escalated way to fuckin fast and you killed my favorite elf waifu so no
8/17/2020 c18 9GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON
Hope you have a clear role for Tuka after that unfortunate death of hers, now the Grimm will certainly able to pass through their own gate. The empire’s soldiers will be like boxes, shaken and driven to insanity when they will confront the Grimm and learn just how terrifying they are.

Pina better play this right as the orders of Remnant are her only hope of defeating them.
8/17/2020 c18 Lion
The funny thing is that Salem knows that there are real gods in the other world and she should know from experience what happens when you irritate the gods too much. The future fight between Emroy and Salem will be very good. The hilarious thing is that Emroy is basically the remnant god of darkness but an analogous version of him from another world, seeing what he personifies, which is why she is finding his presence so familiar after stopping to think about it. And I will say one thing, if Tuka is brought back, I see Salem screaming in anger at the pure hypocrisy of the gods and Emroy's words will end up losing merit if that happens. Honestly, the future looks glorious. good chapter.
8/17/2020 c18 look2020
I liked the chapter!
8/17/2020 c18 3NightHawk The Warrior
Wait, Tuka is dead? Well dang, did not see that coming.
227 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »