FanFiction.Net
for My Best Friend's Brother

8/7/2022 c24 Bevey99
Well I didn't see that coming. Alice is such a spoiled hypocrite. And, excuse you Alice but did you ever notice Edward was never around any other girls. If he was such player in Arizona, wouldn't some of that be left over, even if he did get someone pregnant.

Good chapter.
8/7/2022 c22 Bevey99
I might have slapped her back.
8/7/2022 c21 Bevey99
Yep, all that needs to happen.
8/7/2022 c20 Bevey99
This story and your writing - so good. Love these kids. One of the sweetest, if not the sweetest, Renees' I ever read. Thank you for writing.
8/6/2022 c15 Bevey99
15 was another lifetime. But I didn't let go of it 'completely' until I was 17. But yes, this story makes me remember a couple of boys who 'were all that'', and more. They didn't ask or try but I would have had they wanted to.
{one died young at 40- no clue from what - he was my first kiss and a few other small things]
8/6/2022 c14 Bevey99
Jasper is so lost, not sure anyone/anything will bring him back out of the hole he crawled into. So sad.
8/6/2022 c12 Bevey99
Sad chapter, for all of them. They are all still babies, and immature. EVERYONE is at 14 and 15. Hell some people are at 30.
8/6/2022 c11 Bevey99
That was ... a lot of things. All in a good way.
8/6/2022 c10 Bevey99
Yep the boy is showing 'amazing' restraint.
8/5/2022 c6 Bevey99
Damn that took a hard left turn.
8/5/2022 c5 Bevey99
Well this one is every bit a good as the others. Still trying to wrap my head around their ages.
7/23/2022 c33 Lala122
I love this story! Your Edward and Bella are so sweet! Thanks for writing and sharing!
4/23/2022 c33 ClaceLover08
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Ali & Jazz are Married & I am happy that Everyone has Beautiful Children's
4/18/2022 c33 tcolyer
Perfect Story. Loved all the feelings.
4/14/2022 c9 4SavKelly
This story reminds me of pre-teens thinking they are so grown lol.
618 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »