for Back to the Roots

6/24 c35 ShantalaManchecheshe
This was... just astonishingly great. From the writing style to the details and the relationships, I just loved it. It's one of those rare stories I loved and was interested in from beginning to end. One that wasn't afraid to go into darker topics but still managed to finish in a happy ending that was even plausible.
Just really beautifully written.
And for some reason, maybe it was because of all the tension before, I just had to laugh so hard at that one sentence: "Did you bring Scrabble?"
5/9 c35 4Rosencrantz95
Beautifully done ️
4/6 c26 Rosencrantz95
Lovely. Just lovely.
2/7 c9 1Angelus Terrae
This has been a tough read so far, but a beautifully written one, and I have faith that you'll make it all worthwhile in the end!
1/20 c4 Bleu-ah
Why can't I favorite every single chapter of this story ?
I LOVE OSCAR WILDE
I LOVE THEM
I LOVE YOU
1/20 c4 Guest
This was so frightening but so vividly written. I loved the language used. Now i really need to know how/if they get away! Please continue!
1/18 c3 Angelus Terrae
Yay, I'm so happy to see this story being updated! I love your other work and have been looking forward to this.
1/17 c3 Bleu-ah
Oooooh I like where this is going, I LOVE where this is going gnehehe ! Poor Crowley, Satan does know how to make him suffer the worst. I also like the huge Gabe/Bub (Gabub ?) feels, just watching and enjoyin together like good old pals.
12/25/2019 c1 Jafryn
Y que paso con la historia?
10/6/2019 c1 1Star Trek's Q's girl friend
Ooh, well this looks exciting. Personally I'm a sucker for a happy ending, however I don't like to interfere with the author. It's your tale. I will be following however, I hope it starts coming up soon. I'll read it as fast as you post though lol.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service