FanFiction.Net
for Ignite to the Call

9/20/2021 c105 ninjaboy12
OH, the hacker is going to find out that Shoto Todoroki is also involved in this conspiracy. and whoever he tells about it is going to be either more excited, and curious (Lady of the night and Oracle, since the two of them are clearly loving the whole dimension hoppers thing) or scared (Literally anyone who knows about the teenagers going missing, but not the dimension jumping thing). wonder how hawks will react when he finds out that Shoto is with Uraraka, Cause he will probably call Dabi to say what's up. I wonder how everyone not in the know will react when they finally learn whats really going on. great chapter.
9/20/2021 c104 7Eramis8
Iida changing now would cause so much chaos.
9/20/2021 c36 6PeliikGrahSol
Iida Tenya, he would cause a huge raucous by simply being himself as he comes to terms with... everything not being dystopian.
9/15/2021 c104 Guest
Monoma would cause the most chaos is he switched RIGHT NOW, because he would have no idea what is going on, and in his melodramatic reactions, he’d ruin things for the runaways
9/13/2021 c104 57ShadowPillow
Aizawa. Though that'd probably be the good kind of chaos.
9/13/2021 c104 Fan
If you want maximum chaos you should go for swapping All might with the corpse and of course the crazyness that would ensue with him just jumping out of his grave with force
9/13/2021 c104 Observer
That did not go how I thought it would. I need to go back and reread a few chapters since I must have forgotten some details over the past year.
That said, I like all the new developments. Izuku's going to have a heart attack when Kurogiri checks the Switch controller box for contraband, and another when it's not there because Ochako hid it somewhere else. Plus it will be hilarious if the Alliance finds out Izuku has a girl his age hanging around Aiko's apartment, and doubly so if they remember she's the one Shigaraki saw before. Then much more serious if Kurogiri tells Shigaraki she's trying to sneak stuff into the base for Deku. Unless Gamer!Shigaraki kicks in and says, "That's a red flag... Good job Izuku, you tripped a romance quest flag."

Later Shigaraki has an existential crisis when he realizes Ochako fills a very similar mechanical and narrative niche in Izuku's game of life as he does, which is usually a death flag since the older duplicate tends to get dropped to make room for the newer one. "She's got a five finger touch activated quirk, I've got a five finger touch activated quirk. She's good at clearing rubble obstacles, I'm good at removing rubble obstacles. She's got a close combat build, I've got a close combat build." Etc.
9/13/2021 c104 ninjaboy12
I wonder if the place where Izuku's notebook really is, is his trauma journal that he read through a bit in the chapter before he went to go meet Uraraka, and Todoroki, and they found out that their timelines diverged before All-Might died. like the first few pages are talking about his feelings and trauma. but in actuality it's just a front, and they actually can find the answers to Aiko, Izuku, and Seiko in that notebook.
9/10/2021 c103 7Eramis8
For disguises, there are various body paints that are designed to be safe for long-term use. Could mix up her color scheme. Since it's winter, she could just go with the scarf and goggles on colder days.
9/8/2021 c103 Observer
Ochako went back alone. That is very bad. Midoriya has suffered vicariously enough, and now he's going to put whatever happens to Uraraka on his conscience as well. Not to mention what's going to happen to Uraraka. Who Aiko told to never come back. Who Aiko will find looking for a notebook containing Midoriya's most important secrets. Aiko, the assassin.

Midoriya, I know you feel bad about Aizawa, but your best friend is in mortal peril. (Or possibly in for a non violent punishment of massive consequence if the story takes a route with a lighter tone due to Aiko regarding Ochako as a friend of Izuku and being a practitioner of logical ruses.) You need to get your hero pants on and go make sure she doesn't lose a limb or worse!

But wait! Ashido might get there first! ... Then Aiko will discover not only that Ochako came back to search for dangerous secrets, but even brought back a friend. (Who hopefully is wearing a one of a kind scale face prosthetic to be recognized, but that's unlikely.) Aiko might be rightfully pissed at Uraraka. Do you hear that Midoriya! Ashido's life is on the line too! She doesn't even have friends with Midoriya cred in Aiko's book! The second you get a text from Ashido to get the damn key, you warp straight over there, no delay.

Best case scenario, Ashido makes record time so that Midoriya can find out Uraraka was searching alone in record time. Then Midoriya can convince those two not to go digging around an assassin's nearly abandoned home for secrets said assassin likely doesn't want found. Maybe Todoroki can come with Ashido when she shows up to level the playing field if there's a fight.

Anyways, thanks for another chapter.
9/7/2021 c103 ninjaboy12
Good to see Present Mic again. Mina is going out in an epic disguise, and is in love with Anjou's older brother, I loved that joke. so glad to have this awesome series back.
8/20/2021 c102 6GotTheMovesLikeYaegar
I just spent the last 2 nights reading this fanfiction in it's entirety and all I have to say is: You really can't get to the point? It's very clear you enjoy these interactions between the characters and you are very good at them, but for 500k words, very little has happened, dare I say?

That being said I thoroughly enjoy reading the first 40 chapters, the playing out of the characters was very well done and the sequence of events that led them to meet each other? Really good.

But after chapter 50, nothing solid really happens. Bakugo and shinshou still have the leg restraints, Aizawa is still stuck with very little improvement, everyone's met each other but it's mostly been just reveal, minor thing happens, reveal talk a little, discover some new drama (Dabi being todo's bro, shinshou being ojiro's n monoma's close pal, people learning about the dimension travelers) and just when I thought we were getting somewhere ( they key to the anklets) turns out it's for naught and they need the og keg anyway. Just kinda destroying my expectations in a not so fun way.

Finally, the characters feel kinda underwhelming? I think Uraraka, kirishima, todoroki (if a bit over dramatic) and jirou are pretty close to their cannon counterparts.

Ashido and Kaminari the Dummy Duo are naturally going to do stupid stuff, but I feel as if they're kinda weak? Take it this way (this applies to all of 1-a) but at a top top school at Japan, the elites of the elites, even the worst student there would match or exceed the best student at average schools. Naturally this would apply to mha-verse as well.

That and Deku has quite frankly very little similarities with his canonical self. Outside of interactions with his friends, he is so ooc it kinda hurts. I don't know what or why AO3 likes to make deku a literal baby wimp who is so emotionally unstable as to cry at everything, but give the man some credit. If this was season 1 deku I might agree. But this is at least post-chisaki so he should have a lot more confidence than you make it out to be.

Finally- OC's. I typically hate reading them, but since this story has a large cast, it's pretty okay for what's needed. That being said- I read this story carefully to not miss details and I still went "who's Kas/Oracle again?". You have a lot of them and they perform their function well enough, but man I just don't care about them as much as I do the main cast.

If it took 500k words to get to not even half way of rescuing deku, shinshou, bakugo and Aizawa, how many words will it take to get them home?!

Good story. My criticism is only there for you to think on if you want to, and doesn't really affect anything you've already written. I still really enjoyed reading this and I'll try and keep updated.
8/16/2021 c102 ninjaboy12
HOLY CRAP! IZUKU REALLY DID PUT A PICKUP TRUCK ONTOP OF THAT GARBAGE! That was my reaction when it was mentioned in the chapter, it was something that I never thought about until now, and my god, even without One for All Izuku is the strongest kid in his school (Strength wise, not quirkwise, though he is also the strongest quirk wise.) gonna miss these updates through August, excited to see what happens next, after your break.

Kaminari is so screwed with the test, and winter break is fast approaching for them.

Great Chapter.
8/9/2021 c101 7Eramis8
A great chapter and Shinsou may yet joined the transported heroes.

For the villians, Toga would use Carmilla: The Bloody Heroine, Twice could be Duo: The Twinning Hero, Shigaraki could be Dustman: the Destruction Hero, and Kurogiri could Ghost: The Warp Hero.
8/9/2021 c101 ninjaboy12
Oh, Aizawa has a chance at finding out that Izuku isn't actually on the alliances side, Shinsou is also somehow connected to the mulitverse, and got a look into the 1-Averse (not sure how though. maybe there is a Porter who is a villain that came to the dimension, and decided to cause a little mayhem. Not sure how giving Shinsou a dream while he sleeps will cause mayhem though.) the six jumpers now know that Momo has gone off the rails (not as big to the chapter, just love mentioning that Yaomomo is a crazy 3-d printer now.) and Ochako is still freaking out cause Aiko, and now Izuku have multiple quirks.

with the new My hero academia chapter released today, the bleach oneshot, and a new chapter of ignite to the call. it has been a good day.

great chapter, excited to see what happens next:)
856 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »