FanFiction.Net
for Ignite to the Call

5/17/2022 c125 Observer
If I had to bring one person over to canon? Aiko would probably be a fireworks show and a half between fighting a seemingly back from the dead All for One, desperately attempting to get to Izuku to 'save' him from the heroes abusing his amnesia, and consequently becoming the number 1 villain according to the hero association. Dabi having to cope with Endeavor being alive and attempting to reform would be neat, plus he's liable to backstab Shigaraki and co. if it kept Todoroki safe I think. However, my choice is Monoma. He doesn't have any reason to despise A class over petty rivalry, and would make for a better, marginally humbler, and much more violent hero.

Also, I can't get the idea of Mineral, La Brava, Gran Torino, Recovery Girl, and Nedzu going on a car seat road trip together out of my head. It mostly features all of the characters giving Mineta contradictory advice on how to get girls/be a better person who girls could then like. Since Koichi is now the dedicated chauffeur, he can drive. I'm thinking they can start just outside Nagasaki and go to the Northern tip of Hokkaido. Should be fun.
5/17/2022 c125 1KiteRider
definitely bringing Axe-Murderer Ojiro back to Canon
5/16/2022 c125 57ShadowPillow
Yoooo Koichi. The chillest dude. I'm so happy to see him and see him get brought into this madness.

Also. I love how Kuroe is just tired, and also how Ran just knows everyone, and I can't even question it.

Good work this chapter. Hahaha, I look forward to seeing how this cacophony will pan out.
5/16/2022 c125 ninjaboy12
I'd bring Aoyama. I'd love to see how the two of them react to one another, and their differences.
5/4/2022 c124 7Eramis8
So many cliffhangers and... just amazing set up for half-dozen individual storylines.
5/2/2022 c124 ninjaboy12
with the first confrontation. I think that Oracle will either get away, or get Hawks to tell him who owns the bag, and why he is so desperate to keep it hidden.

with the second on, I think Lady of the night is going to look around and find out that Kaminari and Jiro are also from the 1-A-verse.

with the third one, I think Koichi is either going to be taken to Odawara and see present Mic, or he's going to become privy to the dimensions jumpers, with him being brought to Kaminari's apartment. (also not really relevent to the guesses, but I love that Yaoyorozu is basically all in on the using her's and Hatsume's babies to catch people)

with the fourth one I can see Ojiro and Monoma interrogating the dimesion jumpers asking why they didn't mention anything about it, and some crazy arguments. maybe even Present Mic hearing about Hijacks secret identity and knowing who to look for when he gets away.

Fianlly, with the fifth one, I think Aiko is going to ask for him to escape with the kids and have Aizawa not mention anything about Izuku, as a way of protecting him. Or if she is developing Lima syndrome ( and the stockholm syndrome is finally starting to set in for Aizawa) she might ask for a kiss, making the slight crack ship that was mentioned in the reviews when Aiko and Aizawa first encountered eachother canon.

great chapter. looking forward to the next one.
5/1/2022 c123 1HDDNeptuneFTW
Chat name: Out of the loop
4/20/2022 c123 7Eramis8
Kirishima has to be "Red Sharpie Man!"
4/18/2022 c123 1KiteRider
Red Fakeout for Kirishima
4/18/2022 c123 Apep Sun-eater
Finally caught up. I remember on chapter 15 going: "Man, chapter 20 is when most good fics peter out and I'm rapidly approaching that mark here. Whelp, I'll just enjoy the ride for - 105 more chapters!"
4/18/2022 c123 Addy
Hmm idk what names I would choose, not very creative lol.
Allsssooo the chapter today? Very nice. I loved it
4/18/2022 c123 fencer29
Why wouldn't Dabi believe their story? There comes a point where any complex cover story becomes so unbelievable that no one would be idiotic enough to make it up and try and expect anyone to believe it, and these kids are so far past that point that it might as well be somewhere down in Antarctica (along with the half of his younger brother's quirk that he used to freeze him with that first morning).
4/5/2022 c122 Light Wolf Moon
Hagakure could sneak into their base to find everyone and also cause a distraction to aid in their escape. Now whether or now Seiko might be able to sense her or not is a good question (I mean, she's been hinted at as dead by this point, so she's gotta be dead), but I doubt Seiko would interfere with something that might entertain her. Just hopefully there's no among the League of Villains that would be able to detect her presence because then things would go south fast.
4/5/2022 c122 7Eramis8
With Hagakure added, the possibility of direct intervention could be available.
4/4/2022 c122 Addy
honestly, I can’t even make a prediction for the chaos because I know you’ll surprise me Author. I am excited tho!
853 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »