for Godling CYOA

11/30/2019 c8 1WarsmithSlides
D
and Servant should say something to try and ease the conflict and attempt to ally, or at least create peace, with the Dryad creatures.
11/19/2019 c8 Honorboundfate
D
Servant uses his magic to hold shaded still and keep things quiet.
Servant: Be still oh hunter mine, all is not as it appears to be.
Shaded response along the lines of what are you.
Servant: for now I am but a messenger.
Shaded: a messenger for who?
Servant: you will know in time, but for now look upon your brethren.
Shaded looks.
Servant: they do not appear to be worried about these creatures, and if they were would not they then use their nirik forms.
Shaded: (suspicion of knowledge about nirik forms)
Servan: these creatures may not be as wicked as you think.
Shaded: and know this for a fact?
Servant: no, but this might be an opportunity to make piece with them. (Fix this line)
Shaded: and if they are savages what then.
Servant: if it turns out that they are indeed savage and attack you, I will be by your side the very same moment to defend you.
Shaded: how can I be sure I can trust you?
Servant: I guided you here did I not? When you walked thorough the trees you turned towards this place in alarm. That was me. And when you were about to climb down I put you on edge while my master drew the creatures out of hiding.
Shaded: who is your master?
Servant: all in good time for now approach them slowly and know that we will be watching over you, keeping you safe oh Hunter mine.

So yeah fix this and alter it however you want, I hope this works for you.
Also I am a fan of destiny so the "oh hunter mine" bit is a reference to that game so you can keep it, throw it away, or do what you like.

Bye
11/19/2019 c8 1Already Fallen
D. Servant the Messenger
11/16/2019 c8 Nathnathn
Il go for D - messenger. Tho il leave it to someone more creative to come up with the message personally i see peace as the best option. Also a chance for one of our trio of gods being found here.
Glad your uncles doing well.
11/16/2019 c8 17Silverscale
Servant the Messenger: He shall speak to the dryad ponies and the kirins to stop. It will ask them to calm down and to talk to each other before things comes to blows, for if they just recklessly attack each other, they will come to regret the consequences of such actions. After all the Kirins had already seen what reckless violence could cause during they stay at the Crystal Empire.
11/16/2019 c8 Doctor bright
Idea for the godlings name: Echidna.
A
11/15/2019 c8 3NullSilver2005
D. Peace and all that jazz.

"Stop hunter of the Kirin peace can be an option, the ones down below are not harmed try to negotiate before violence."

Or something like that.
11/15/2019 c8 2hagane1222
A as you should trust skilled subordinates to deal with their areas of expertise even if you can devote more manpower to something.
11/15/2019 c8 Guest
Please not forget Darth Vader Hero of Naboo! Please post that one soon! And SO happy for you man!
11/15/2019 c8 1drakonpie250
I pick option C.
11/10/2019 c7 krzys2000
d. eldritch (angels Raziel (Hebrew: רזיאל "Secret of God") is an archangel within the teachings of Jewish mysticism (of the Kabbalah of Judaism) who is the "Keeper of Secrets" and the "Angel of Mysteries".)
11/10/2019 c7 kuraby
Good morning,

sq1
B: akins
better to get in touch with the ponies and followers sooner, and to allow them to talk back.
shape: kirin/dragon shaped? reduce the stigma of the ancient curse.

sq2
Name: Guides, Messengers
11/8/2019 c7 nicholas07083
C. elemental Craft wonders is just what we need for civilization
A. fire, basic yes
I want to see the *Fire* of the Kirins accepted without using any influence or control. Nips that problem from earlier in the butt. No need to waste trying to deal with it later when it will threaten to spite the nation with those hippies that still think fire is a curse. Make it as difficult as possible for the other Gods to establish them selves with the other leaders when it works against us. Balancing the keys to power.
Akins would be good for logistics and as reliable generals, I wanted Dragon ponies from them.
Still want Dragon-ponies. Consistent loyal leaders is great for stability in governance, however, we are not alone, other gods will likely jockey with us for influence/control over the emerging culture, proxy wars would the norm and be more devastating then with out servants in positions of power, Greek Trojan War levels as having shards of a God as leaders guarantees polarization form differing ideas. We don't want that. It gives the other gods a way to build up power, again we don't want them influencing our society.
Wood would (HAHAH) be great for wining over the natives, a massive congregation could form and allow us to attract far more individuals then we anticipated, but there is little synergy with the Kirins. So, Metal due to all the best materials being metal. Second is Metal B powerful machines sound great to me
11/8/2019 c7 Demon Lord Mazoku
C Elemental better at crafting, not even a choice at this point, we have leadership already. We need weapons and tools to better utilized the resources around us. Having the equivalent of the children of Vulcan would be great.
B Metal or if metal gets out voted
C Fire because the swamp is not going to stop us, burning a section of it will greatly fertilize the soil.
The individuals responsible for the incursion will regret ever trying to challenge us.

I absolutely refuse to let God of Life and Death ever be the core of our civilization. Stagnation would be our fate.
11/8/2019 c7 1Already Fallen
D. Eldritch

Why not start calling Discord uncle? He's been helpful, and calling him uncle might just put him off balance for a bit the next time he comes around.
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »