for A Tale of Two Kings

9/2 c6 8ConlonKeith
You should have Princess Shuri of the Amazons why they have decided to no longer hidden from the outside world since really there is wonder woman cartoon movie where DC comics have there own version of that almost occuring but with the rogue Amazon and her female allies attempt to commit genocide upon the entire Male gender -sex of Earth 's human race. And maybe if Shuri tells the Amazon's her people's story it could in fact prevent there version from happening by changing -evolving -progressing their own beliefs and policy on the subject.
8/29 c6 12coyoteprime1100
Hey did you hear about Chadwick Boreman? The actor who played the Black Pamther? My he rest in peace.

But still can you do a scene where like Black Manta and Black Panther fight it put still?
5/2 c5 coyoteprime1100
Again thanks for your notification of me.

So the next chapter T’Challa will explain his uncle, cousin and the spirit realm?
4/5 c4 coyoteprime1100
Thanks for giving me credit. If you want the plots let me know in the privet message.

Also I would’ve figure Amazons would be a gay culture. I mean I have nothing against the gay and lesbian community i just figured that out now you mentioned it.
2/21 c3 coyoteprime1100
I can see the connection in real life. I thought Wil Smith was full black. I’m not judging or anything. But I’m a fan of Eddie Murphy, and Christ Tucker, even both Wil Smith and the other guy from Bad Boys one through three and the up coming bad boys for life.

Keep going I wanna see more. Also in the PM here’s some ideas you’ll love.

Steven Universe Meets Avatar the last airbender

Bumblebee (movie) meets Dragon Prince

And Steven Universe meets My Hero Academia
12/31/2019 c2 coyoteprime1100
This is interesting, I like to see what Ocean master, Black Manta and another Black Panther enemy team up against these two kings.

And again, I like to see Vibranium vs Atlantean steel.
9/30/2019 c1 SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
So the story is damn horny.
Black Panther and his family meet Aquaman and the League. Be sure damn cool.

But is the story parallel to the Captain Marvel Shazam story?

Please continue writing quickly. I have to know what's going on.

With kind regards SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
9/28/2019 c1 coyoteprime1100
Please continue this. I wanna see what happens when Black Manta vs The Black Panther. As well as Vibranium vs Atlantans steel.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service