for The Olympian and the Orphan

1/17/2021 c3 Guest
Wow Brandon is being an arse, glad he got pulled up on it, he was always golden boy on the show. Brenda really out there living her life, it’s sweet she’s a little insecure being back home, please update soon.
1/1/2021 c3 MadeULQQk2
Thank you for the update.. I like how Jim & Cindy are pretty supportive of Brenda and that they are keeping Brandon in line with his quips..
10/24/2020 c3 silentlyreader
Looks interesting I am liking it so far, just wished the chapters were as long as the first chapter. I think that having these last two chapters this short didn’t drive the story anywhere.

Waiting for an update soon.
10/22/2020 c3 Dulces
Great you updated this story

Looking forward to more chapters

Bring on Brenda and Dylan
10/19/2020 c3 brankel1
Love it.
10/19/2020 c3 brendamckay61
Brandon's being a typical brother.
update soon
10/19/2020 c3 Genaturner68
nice update.
great to hear
10/18/2020 c3 saeblack
I'm soooo excited you're writing again!
10/18/2020 c3 msmichelle
Thank you for the update of this story. I hope you continue with it. I'm looking forward to seeing how you introduce Dylan and Brenda. I'm curious to see where this goes.
10/18/2020 c3 Tara Huffman-Herren
Love it! So glad you are posting again. You are missed.
11/3/2019 c2 Rosa
This is different, I’m guessing Dylan the orphan if it’s about her and someone else. Keep going I want to see how they meet.
11/1/2019 c2 brankel1
Fantastic.
11/1/2019 c1 brankel1
Excellent.
10/31/2019 c2 73Ember1313
I really like this peek into their lives before Beverly Hills. Although I can't wait to see what happens when the Walshes (minus Brenda) finally arrive.

~Kelly~
10/24/2019 c2 MadeULQQk2
Nice short intro of the Walshes in MN before the move to LA.. I'm guessing we'll see a little insight into what their life was like there?!.. Will their family dynamic be a bit different in this AU?! Can't wait to read more - update soon!..
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »