for All the Time in the World

2/7/2020 c1 Dotika
Wait, if Lee (or is it Lily) a Time Lord is she still death?
12/3/2019 c1 Reymen
I am always facinated by time lord stuff that goes into the doctors roll in the time war. I hope to read more of this.
10/23/2019 c1 7Falling Right Side-Up
Oh my, whoever suggested this was a genius. I really hope to see how Lee fits into the whole Doctor Who Lore/timeline and what she takes up as her name. I can't even imagine a Time Lord like Lee, I mean, what does it mean to have a Time Lord who has the power to rewrite reality? (Or does she have limitations this go around?)
10/23/2019 c1 777Rosa777
Love it. Can't wait for more of this story!
10/4/2019 c1 bravesleeper
I dont know i need this until i was it.
10/1/2019 c1 6Ironneko
Yes. Just yes. All the yes.
10/1/2019 c1 2Hallowtide
I adored this!
10/1/2019 c1 TomRiddlesTwin
Nice
10/1/2019 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Huh, yeah, it does rather fit. XD
10/1/2019 c1 2Rosenqueen
This is madness. A great and terrible madness I’m more than happy to enable. Great premise, and as with everything you write, its literary gold.
10/1/2019 c1 Mernom
Not a one shot? Added to my follow list.
9/30/2019 c1 Thoth19
honestly. I really want to see how Lee became a time Lord
9/30/2019 c1 1erico.erc
ffn's categories system is woefully lacking, due to being unable to properly contain all the information about your stories. I loved this! Looking forward to however many installments are written about it. Being a timelord kind of fits Lily.
9/30/2019 c1 mar888
Lee as a time lord... seems to be about right. Thank you for sharing!
9/30/2019 c1 greatwork
Ho boy! A time lord Ellie Potter! I feel sorry for the universe. But at the same time, the good Doctor is one of the few who might be a challenge to Ellie.

Nice crossover as usual CarnivorousMuffin. Good Doctor Who Fanfictions are a rarity.
19 Page 1 2 Next »