for Taking Responsibility

4/7/2020 c1 Hunter1933
Wonderful, kind of want more just to see what changes this brings but as stated above it is stupendous
2/7/2020 c1 Dalke320
That was nice, it doesn’t really fit the theme of worm but that’s ok because it would have been a nice way to go fir a tonal shift to show that while the shards drive you to conflict and twist emotions it doesn’t have to control what you do. I can see Taylor going along with this, it could be a change in attitude that would negate Dinahs prediction for her. That being said this section is one of my favorite sections of Taylor being bad ass and losing that would be sad. The other issue would be contessahax and not going to the wards could have led to a change where her powers don’t get mutated. Which leads to one of my other favorite scenes, where Dinah steps forward at the end and is COMPLETELY ignored i like how she is so important to shaping Taylor yet at the end she doesn’t even matter
1/17/2020 c1 56BajaB
Nah, I just think Aleandria was a nutter like most of the people in the story. She still had the same need for confrontation that twisted pretty much everyone in there.
10/1/2019 c1 Pacman
Cauldron's plans don't make fucking sense.
9/30/2019 c1 JennyCai
As cathartic as it was for Alexandria to die, this did feel like the point where Worm lost pacing and turned into a much worse story than it could have been.
This could have been the start of the second half of Worm, the one i was expecting.
9/29/2019 c1 xfel
Worm, AKA it would all be solved nicely if people would just sit down and TALK to each other.

... as long as you don't invite Jack.

Great Idea!
9/29/2019 c1 KingMajorWolf
This is a good story.

When I first read Worm, this scene always struck me as more of Wildbow's being Taylor Hebert is suffering shtick. But now that you mention it, this is probably what Alexandria wanted Taylor to do and this course of action makes much more sense than what they did in Canon, especially as she's providing valuable data for Cauldron's social experiment.