for Remnant's Mightiest Heroes!

9/19 c1 Guest
are you going to bring in the Thanos, or any thing related to the infinite stones.
9/19 c1 Guest
i have news, Kang the Conqueorer has just been confirmed to be the next Big Bad of the MCU probably from Phase 4 to Phase 6. I think.
9/12 c17 23debal01
poor reyes. i hope they save him.
9/11 c18 jch529
A fine tribute to a great actor.
9/5 c18 13foxchick1
9/2 c12 Guest
i just realized... Totem power usually means Morlun.
9/2 c18 Guest
perfect tribute. i love it.

i became a fan of the black panther when i saw him in civil war. and again in the black panther movie.

this is the best. Farewell Chadwick Boseman, long may you reign as the black Panther and as the king of Wakanda in Heaven.

Wakanda Forever!
8/29 c3 Guest
seeing T'challa makes me sad now.

R.I.P Chadwick Boseman.
8/31 c18 Dxhologram
This was a great tribute to Chadwick Boseman. Thank you for that.
8/31 c18 MadTitan9
Thank you for this tribute. May the king walk I peace within the ancestral plane.

WAKANDA FOREVER!

-"In my culture, death is not the end; it is merely a stepping off point".

Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa/Black Panther in Captain America: Civil War (2016).

May our king rest in peace!
8/31 c18 29SulliMike23
RIP Chadwick. We will never forget you. Wakanda Forever!
8/31 c18 MagicalCatgirl68
This was beautiful I cried at the end nice dedication
8/31 c18 1Saramus92
Beautiful chapter, great job. Chadwick Boseman was a great actor, indeed exceptional, and he portrayed the Black Panter character even more grandly, may he rest in peace, Wakanda Forever. Keep it up, and I'm curious to read the next chapter of The New Era Of Remnant.
8/31 c18 2Vein Bloodborne
This was a great chapter, the perfect way to honor Chadwick Boseman. May he be forever remembered as the greatest of the Black Panthers.

8/31 c18 1dinocam3