for A Level Crossing

4/19 c31 James Birdsong
Marvelous in my humble opinion.
2/7 c30 James Birdsong
Cool story
11/4/2021 c28 73KVeronicaP
I just caught myself up to speed from chapter 20, and I figured it was high time I stopped lurking and dropped a review. Just like to let you know that I've been enjoying this piece immensely, and I look forward to more chapters.
I wouldn't mind at all if the story strayed into those of the minor characters; I personally feel like it spices thing up and allows for more insight via a different character's perspective. Anyway, pen on!
KVP
7/3/2021 c24 32Queen Emily the Diligent
argh! how dare you end it there!
4/20/2021 c1 Guest
It's a very goid read. This game is criminally underrated and I appreciate you writing in that universe a lot. And it is quite a breath of fresh air, since your story fits quite well with the game. Please continue writing it.
10/24/2020 c1 MasterKogha
Did you know a level crossing is a special type of train control mechanism in the UK? There's even a few that are manually powered where the user powers the gates themselves! watch?vmRQt_PMhBXY A level crossing you have to power yourself!
9/27/2020 c16 1Duke Serkol
Now things are getting interesting. The episodic style up to now was hit and miss... but mostly hit (so good job thus far!)

Now we have hints of an ongoing adventuresome plot rearing its head. It will likely be more challenging, but I'm looking forward to seeing this develop.
9/22/2020 c16 those-that-wander
Congrarulations on your MA!
8/11/2020 c15 RandomFF.netUser
WARNING! SWEETNESS OVERLOAD! SYSTEMS FAILING! STORY TOO GOOD!
8/11/2020 c15 32Queen Emily the Diligent
aww. ️
7/19/2020 c1 ff
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow...,...

Fhb
7/9/2020 c12 RandomFF.netUser
I missed a few updates? Ugh, sorry about that. At least I got to read the last four chapters all together. They make such a cute duo... Link seems like just the person to be into model trains. Still, I wouldn't have thought to do it, so it's definitely not unoriginal. Sorry about the double negative. Just in case you are as bad at understanding them as I am, it was a unique idea. To be honest, I don't particularly care if the chapters are lighter and happier or more serious. As long as you write them and ST Link and Zelda are the protagonists, I'm not worried about the quality. Overall, another strong addition to the story? Series? I'm honestly not sure what to categorize this as, but It's incredibly good
6/28/2020 c11 Guest
That was cute :) I love th
6/19/2020 c10 4skyguys05
Honestly, I don't mind light-hearted or serious chapters. They're both great to read
6/13/2020 c9 Guest
One of the rare ST fanfics worth reading. Very well written, with a good caracterisation of Link and Zelda.
20 Page 1 2 Next »